We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A winged eyeliner stamp so you can treat yourself to perfect wings every time. No more spending an hour doing and redoing your cat eyes, trying to get them symmetrical. No more, dang it! Your time is precious! Get those wings, get those compliments, and go about your day.
2. A pack of oil-blotting sheets made with natural bamboo charcoal to whisk away the oil on your entire face anytime, anywhere, any day. The sheets are soft on skin, they don't disturb makeup, and there's 100 in a pack so they last forever. Just blot and you'll be good as new!
3. A plant-themed 2020 planner so you can keep track of your hectic schedule and never forget important dates (read: you will never say "Omg, that was today?!"). This one also has a back pocket to keep loose items like tickets and cards, and sweet inspirational quotes in the pages to brighten up your day!
4. A monthly self-care subscription box curated by real therapists — it throws in goodies like journals, organic skincare, beauty, body, and aromatherapy products so it'll make your whole day the moment you come home.
5. A dishwasher cleaning tablet to get rid of those mysterious stains and smells on your plates. When you realize you won't have to spend hours scrubbing away at them, it'll make your mood so much better.
6. A pack of super cute green sprout seedling bookmarks that'll mark not just your pages but also the last line read! They stay rooted to the page exactly where you place them so you never risk losing your spot or forgetting where you left off. It makes things easier and fun.
7. A nourishing Acwell Licorice Essence Mist — it'll give you that coveted dewy glow and refresh your look during midday slumps — but wait! With its balancing blend of nutrients, including licorice, bamboo water, and hyaluronic acid, it brightens, soothes, *and* gives dull skin a dose of moisture, which means no more dry patches! You'll look radiant again in no time.
8. A pair of charcoal shoe deodorizers for ridding your shoes of stinky goodness so you can actually wear them with the outfit they go with *perfectly* and your entire night of planning won't be ruined in the morning and...well, you get it!
9. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm to moisturize those dry, chapped lips with ingredients like shea butter and aloe while providing sheer color that's long-lasting. All at a price point you'll love. Say no to flaky, washed-out lips and keep this with you for an ultra-hydrated pretty pout 24/7.
10. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner that'll loosen and clean out all the slime, muck, and yuck from the hard-to-reach places so you get a fresh, clean disposal you won't have to worry about messing up.
11. A cat-face silicone egg mold because if your breakfast eggs are cat-shaped, that just spells out a good day for ya'.
12. A honeycomb drawer organizer that'll organize your socks, scarves, underwear, and belts so neatly it'll be quite unbee-lievable to see 🐝. You'll be able to grab whatever you need without worrying about one sock going missing.
13. A coffee warmer so you never have to worry about your morning coffee, afternoon tea, or evening coffee ever going cold or lukewarm during the day, even if you get so caught up with work that you forget about it. Plus, it has auto shut-off!
14. A wooden wireless Airpods charging pad that'll look sleek and aesthetic on your desk and will always be at the ready whenever your tech is losing life. It looks good and works effectively? Sign me up now.
15. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 to help reduce breakage, keep your locks from losing moisture, and repair and protect the bonds that make up your hair structure so whether you use it morning or night, you'll be living your best hair life every day✨.
16. Mchoix Finish Hair Cream that'll neaten and smooth those annoying flyaways and baby hairs right up so no matter what you're doing, you won't have to deal with them sticking up, out, or generally doing their own wild thing. And that means one more thing to make your day better and worry-free!
17. A roll-on migraine relief stick you'll cry over (and then smile). Loaded with therapeutic essential oils like peppermint and spearmint, this will help ease headaches and is small enough to carry in your purse so you know a pesky headache is not about to ruin your entire day!
18. A wrinkle releaser spray because you're not about to be late to work or miss exciting plans for spending 30 minutes ironing out your clothes. Just spray 'em and be on your merry way.
19. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so you can come home and conveniently finish your favorite movies and shows (or start a new one). Or ask Alexa to do all the work for you (she can't make you popcorn but she can pick out something great to watch!).
20. Natural bottle cleaning tablets that'll remove all those unsightly stains and icky odors in your thermos and make it just like new. No elbow grease needed and a newly clean thermos you can enjoy your favorite drink from each day? Sounds perf to me.
21. A pack of Cosrx pimple patches to slap onto those pesky zits. These are both effective and fast so it'll just make your whole day better when you peel one off and find that pimple gone!
22. A small lotus aroma diffuser you can use refreshing scents like rain, ocean, and bamboo so whether you're coming or leaving the house, you'll always have a cool, cozy, feel-good atmosphere. Moreover, it'll humidify dry air, and serve as a pretty piece of decor. Talk about multitasking.
23. A wooden clothing rack to function as an extended wardrobe so that when the rest of your clothes don't fit into your tiny closet, you don't have to keep them strewn all over your room. Coming home to a clean room just makes everything better.
24. Glossier Cloud Paint Blush that'll tint your skin with a healthy and pretty flush of color that's sheer, blendable, buildable, and looks totally natural. It's made with collagen and retains water so it plumps and hydrates skin with a dose of moisture. With how easy it is to just tap it on (no brush needed!), you can walk out the door looking more lively and bright in less than five minutes.
You because you had an amazing, awesome day:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.