We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A makeup sponge shaped like a lazy egg bun. It'll blow all your plain old makeup sponges out of the water!
2. A set of way-too-adorable cat-shaped sticky notes that you can use as bookmarks, memos, reminders...these cuties will be here to help.
3. A little elephant planter that'll add some green to your space because going to the park is just too much work.
4. A pack of cat magnets that are so ridiculously cute they should be illegal. Let them always cheer you up.
5. A mobile phone holder with the cutest darn alpaca you've ever seen in your life. It's far from boring and will make you smile every time you reach for your phone (which is probably like 100 times a day, which means 100 smiles to brighten your cold, dead heart!).
6. A way too cute flash drive. It'll happy store all your precious memories in a safe place.
7. A Tonymoly panda hand cream you'll always be happy to use. It intensely hydrates and soothes with bamboo sap and manuka honey while niacinamide brightens and leaves your hands soft and holdable. Also, cute packaging is everything, guys!
8. A set of lovable ceramic cat measuring spoons to elevate your cooking/baking experience from "eh" to "aw!"
9. A hand mirror shaped like this sassy bunny because life is too short for bunny-less hand mirrors. Throw it in your bag or purse and wow everyone each time you take it out.
10. A super adorable Totoro figurine to guard you through the night and make you smile every time you see it. You'll be darned if you're giving this to anyone else.
11. A TonyMoly bunny gloss bar to moisturize your lips with vitamin E while imparting a sweet natural tint and shine. Each one has a different expression, fruity scent, and shade so you can choose whichever one tickles your fancy because bunnies are the best.
12. A pearl boba tea light because I know you're always looking for any excuse to treat yourself to bubble tea. Well, might as well get it in lamp form too. It's so realistic the boba moves around inside!
13. A set of cactus tealight candles so you get your cute succulent fix and cute candle fix in one. Why, you're welcome.
14. An Etude House water gel tint shaped like a mini ice cream bar to remind you of your childhood and bring back warmth to your soul. It'll hydrate your lips with soap berry extract, and tints completely, leaving you with juicy, flattering color.
15. A sweet ceramic llama mug that'll keep you company on rainy days when you want some coffee. Or just spice up your shelf décor!
16. A vampire garlic mincer that I will judge you for if you don't get it because this is the best personification of a pun. Tell your friend to give him a name and keep him on the counter.
17. A very helpful and friendly cat-shaped note dispenser that looks like it could also be your therapist. It's the perfect thing to keep on your desk so even when you're having a bad day at work, you'll have something to smile about.
18. A set of cute and colorful enamel brooches to brighten up your outfits, backpacks, wallets, and your soul.
19. A sushi cat keychain because you know this is what you've been waiting for your whole life.
20. An animal egg separator that's so cute and useful it'll make you excited for the unexciting act of separating egg yolks from egg whites.
21. A cute little card that'll be loved by anyone you give it to. Or, you know, you could just keep it for yourself. Because you are udderly wonderful too.
22. A tea infuser in the shape of the Loch Ness Monster for a most legendary and mythical tea experience.
23. A pack of suction cup cat phone holders that'll be very happy to hold your phone at a moment's notice!
24. A mini huggable cooling + heating plushie pad that'll be there for you whenever you need it!
25. A notebook with a sloth that's just happy to be as is – it'll remind you to do the same every time you open it to jot down your thoughts. Sloths are great.
26. A sweet little succulent planter that looks both cheeky and at peace, probably like you.
27. A lovable animal ring holder. Your vanity will finally be cleared of all your loose rings, earrings, and other too-small pieces, *and* you get a new critter friend!
28. A sleepy sloth mug perfect for those sluggish mornings when all you wanna do is go back to bed.
29. A set of animal cable clips that'll protect your cables and wires while being bright, fun and catchy.
You at all these cute things about to enter your life:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.