29 Things For People Who Would Rather Stay Home Forever
“Home is the nicest word there is.” —Laura Ingalls Wilder, and you 24/7
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of super-soft high-waisted leggings so you can lounge around all day and always be comfy as heck.
2. A Harry Potter–inspired tea because what else is better than staying home and having a butterbeer-, dragon's blood-, or wolfsbane-flavored tea to accompany your Harry Potter marathon?
3. An iced coffee maker so what do you know — you don't have to leave your house even for a nice cup of cold brew! Who wins at life? That's right, you.
6. A spa bath pillow so when you're busy pampering yourself, your neck and shoulders won't have to suffer.
7. A 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that'll give you a reason to stay home all the time because you refuse to let yourself see the light of day until you finish this. The world should understand!
8. A nourishing eye cream that uses hibiscus flower, rosehip seed oil, and vitamins C and E to help brighten, hydrate, and tighten your under-eyes so no one will know you stay up all night binge-watching your fave TV shows.
9. Plus an eye mask pillow that'll help reduce migraines, headaches, and eye strain, and even massage around the eye area so if you're squinting at screens all day, you have a savior.
10. And an Innisfree lip sleeping mask that uses Jeju green tea powder and green tea seed oil to give you the supplest lips you've ever had — pucker up!
11. A fun activity book to help manage anxiety, stress, and let you take a break from the world with pages full of journaling, pictures to color, strange coping methods, and more.
13. An antibacterial pillow mist to clean your pillows and bedding so you no longer sleep on dirty pillowcases that can cause acne and wreak havoc on your skin and hair. The calming lavender scent doesn't hurt either!
14. A rapid egg cooker that makes six perfect eggs at once so you can spend less time making breakfast and more time dancing to your favorite tunes all around the house.
15. A set of decorative vines to transform your room into a safe haven and dreamy garden-like space.
18. A Too Cool For School Rules of Mastic IX Cream you can put on every night to help strengthen your skin from moisture loss and environmental stressors, nourish, and hydrate, so you get silky, healthy skin without having to go out to any spas. This cream uses ingredients from the mastic tree, which targets damaged skin!
19. A quirky pin that'll act as your official introvert certificate so no one can dispute your status.
20. Colorful socks that very cheerily tell everyone what you can't always say out loud (but for sure are always thinking).
21. A pretty celestial journal with gilded pages so you can feel elegant every time you sit down to write.
22. A New York Times Best of the Week crossword puzzle book to give drab weekdays a new meaning: this edition contains 50 medium-level puzzles that'll keep you company when you're all curled up at home.
23. And a jetted tub cleaner that'll clean your bathtub or Jacuzzi so once you're done with your lovely bath, your tub will be ready for another one the next day.
24. A fairytale-esque bulb firefly table lamp to up your room's cozy vibes even more so everyone will see exactly why you'd rather just stay home forever.
26. A Homechef meal delivery service that delivers weekly meal kits to your door filled with recipe cards and pre-portioned ingredients so you always know what you're making for dinner and don't have to step out for groceries.
27. A non-slip bamboo bathtub tray so you can indulge in all the good things about life: your fave books, candles, snacks, tea, flowers — all of which fit on this tray!
28. A GlobeIn subscription box that includes themed one-of-a-kind handmade products from all over the world, with everything from spa boxes to artisan curations so you can unwind and enjoy unique products in the comfort of your home.
29. A cozy throw blanket you can curl up in while your eyes are glued to the screen, impatiently waiting for the twist you just know is coming in the story.
You tapping your shoes whenever you're somewhere that's not your home:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.