We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of lovable ceramic cat measuring spoons to elevate your cooking/baking experience from "eh" to "aw!"
2. A pack of cat magnets that are so ridiculously cute they should be illegal.
3. A cute and creative cat butt wine stopper that will make all your guests chuckle and maybe spill their wine on themselves by accident.
4. A very helpful and friendly-looking cat tape dispenser that looks like it could also be your therapist. It rocks back and forth so it looks like a playing kitten!
5. A cat-face silicone egg mold because everything in life should be cat-shaped and that includes your breakfast eggs.
6. An over-the-door cat hanger. It'll save your clothes from falling onto your head and blinding you until you stumble into the wall. Yes, this will save you from that.
7. A set of way-too-adorable cat-shaped sticky notes that you can use as bookmarks, memos, reminders...these cuties will be here to help!
8. A coloring book full of cat butts because that's the only kind of coloring book ever and all other coloring books can go home.
9. A removable cat toilet seat sticker to surprise your guests and add some cute humor into everyone's bathroom experience.
10. A cheeky sign that every cat-lover will need somewhere in their home.
11. A quirky cat mug. It'll be an absolute must-have for any cat-lover's wish list.
12. A cat sweatshirt because you KNOW that in your past life, you were obviously a cat, and you will most definitely be reincarnated as one in your next.
13. A pair of grouchy feline foot warmers. They'll make you laugh and also keep your feet nice and toasty (albeit grouchily).
14. A sleek and very intellectual figurine of a black cat reading that'll look beautiful anywhere you put it and prove to your friends that black cats are *not* unlucky.
15. A cat pouch hoodie so you never have to go anywhere without your cat. Need snuggles? Just bring your cat with you.
16. A drinking water fountain that's great if your cat is a picky drinker. Its design keeps your cat's whiskers from getting wet and it has three different water flow settings for your cat's needs.
17. A funny stemless wine glass that all wine-lovers and cat-lovers will need right now.
18. A Totoro nightgown. It'll get you comfy, ready for sleep, and ready to cuddle with your cats!
19. A raised spill-free food bowl for your cat that will prevent backflow and vomit. Food stays centered and won't move around so your cat will have a completely stress-free meal experience every time!
20. A pair of retro cropped wide-leg cat pants. These will make you the most fashionable cat lady on the block.
21. A fur remover broom can work on carpets, hardwood, linoleum, showers, windows, and more. With the adjustable handle and squeegee edge that will mop up liquid spills on any hard surface, it's a must-have for every cat owner!
22. A hilarious cat sculpture tissue holder that fits a regular square tissue box. Just admit it, you're buying this right now.
23. A cat hair removal roller will remove cat hair easily from all surfaces and make life easier for you and your cat friends.
24. A cat hammock to completely spoil your cat the way they deserve. It can hold up to 40 pounds so your large cats don't have to miss out!
25. A cat litter that changes colors based on your cat's urine so you'll know right away if your cat's sick and needs a trip to the vet.
Your inner cat lady begging you to get all of these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.