32 Things Anyone Who Loves Cats Will Probably Adore
We are all cat ladies on the inside and it's better if we all accept this now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A squishy cat night light you won't even care if your friends judge you for — just look at it! You can turn it on and off with simply a tap and with that adorable face, this is a hundred times better than those "sophisticated" lamps marketed to adults.
3. These ~scaredy cat~ pest control yard decorations that'll not only make for perfect Halloween decor but also deter unwanted critters like rodents, birds, squirrels, and more. A win-win!
4. A reversible cat scratcher lounge bed to give your furry pal a fun and comfy place to rest, play, and get their scratching urges out so your couch stays tear-free! This includes catnip, is spacious enough for multiple cats, has lots of scratching space, and is made of recyclable material. Plus, its funky design adds to your room decor too!
5. A pair of quirky thigh-high tights your fellow cat-lovers will def be jealous over! Pair it with knee-high boots to get the effect of the cat faces cutely peeking out.
7. A fur remover broom that works on carpets, hardwood, linoleum, showers, windows, and more. With the adjustable handle and squeegee edge ready to mop up liquid spills, it'll be a relief to have for every cat owner!
8. A cat pouch hoodie so you never have to go anywhere without your furry lil bud. Need snuggles? Just bring your cat with you.
9. A fun and spooky cotton skirt for a claw-some festive look not just this Halloween but all year long. That cat skeleton print deserves to be seen whatever the season!
12. A wall-mountable cat perch to give your feline buddy a chance to exercise, play, then nap in the hammock! The plush lining means they'll always be comfortable and the perch is great for small spaces.
13. A set of eco-friendly note cards featuring beautiful cat paintings. You won't be able to resist sending a cute note to a friend or loved one!
14. A catbug backpack hanger so you'll always have the most adorable cat alien accompanying you everywhere.
15. A cat hair removal roller because it'll easily remove cat hair from all surfaces and make life easier for you and your kitty friends.
16. A tentacle kitty plush named Moonlight with eyes that glow in the dark, a sleek black coat, and a whole bunch of cuteness!
17. A quirky cat mug you'll enjoy drinking out of every morning. It's be a must-have for any cat-lover's wish list.
18. A drinking water fountain that's great if your cat is a picky drinker. Its design keeps their whiskers from getting wet and it has three different water flow settings for their needs.
19. A fun cartoon cat eye sleep mask to give your inner cat-lover a chuckle even during bedtime. It's not just cute but also functional — it cools tired eyes, relieves dryness and puffiness, and improves blood circulation! So much better than those boring plain ones, right?
20. A very intellectual figurine of a bespectacled cat that'll look beautiful anywhere you put it and prove to your friends that black cats are *not* unlucky.
21. A spill-free raised food bowl to prevent backflow and vomit. Food stays centered and won't move around so your cat will have a completely stress-free meal experience every time!
22. A hilarious cat sculpture tissue holder that fits a regular square tissue box — just admit it, you're buying this right now.
23. A set of lovable ceramic cat measuring spoons to elevate your cooking/baking experience from "eh" to "aw!"
25. A cat-face silicone egg mold because everything in life should be cat-shaped and that includes your breakfast eggs.
26. An over-the-door cat hanger to save your clothes from falling onto your head and blinding you until you stumble into the wall rather than through the door.
28. A removable cat toilet seat sticker to surprise your family, roommate, or S.O. and add some cute humor to everyone's bathroom experience.
29. A set of oh-so-adorable cat sticky notes that you can use as bookmarks, memos, reminders...these cuties will be here to help!
30. A cat sweatshirt because you know that in your past life, you were obviously a cat, and you will most definitely be reincarnated as one in your next.
31. A coloring book full of kitty butts because it's objectively the best kind of coloring book ever and all other coloring books can go home.
Your inner cat lady begging you to get all of these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.