We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super cute calendar-style photo album made specifically for Polaroids, tickets, and Fujifilm Instax Mini Film photos. The clear pouches even have months and numbers on them so you can actually use it as a calendar on your desk!
2. Hanging fairy string lights that come with transparent photo clips to hold your Polaroids, photos, tickets and other keepsakes on it — you get storage benefits *and* room decor in one. A pretty sweet deal if you ask me.
3. A shadowbox frame that you can hang or place on a desk, shelf or mantel to show off your memorabilia to the world. People use these to preserve things like baby clothes, dried flowers, and insects too! Seriously, there's no limit.
4. A way too cute and super fun flash drive to encourage you to store all your precious memories in a safe place!
5. A metal wall grid panel for a super creative and functional way to display photo cards, pictures, and any keepsakes that are just too pretty to hide! Make a Polaroid bulletin or travel board — it's an adorable way to show off your memories!
6. A creative scrapbook where you can keep everything from concert tickets to birthday cards organized, and decorate it to your fancy. And if you're an Up fan, this one's designed just like it! So take out all those memories collecting dust underneath your bed and treat them right!
7. A good ol' photo album because, um, when did those go out of style? Photo albums are the best and now have a lot of nostalgia attached to them so bring that back! You can use albums for notes, postcards, dollar bills, and any other small paper item too.
8. A beautiful and unusual photo frame to inspire you to put up your prettiest postcard or favorite autographed photo and treat it like royalty!
9. A charming hanging wall display with twine and clips so you finally get a chance to show off all those photos from your trip or that autographed playbill from the play you saw. Display pictures, art prints, cards, anything!
10. A ticket stub album so you can rescue those months' (maybe years') worth of concert, movie, amusement park, and travel tickets from the dark, dingy drawer in your room and finally place them where they belong.
11. A pocket-sized concert journal with pages that prompt you to write down all the details of the concerts you want to remember. There are also blank pages to add in photos, receipts, and tickets instead of you having to dig them out from who knows where and blowing dust off of them because they haven't seen the light of day for that long.
12. A freestanding Polaroid frame so you can display all your favorite mini photos the same way you display normal-sized ones! You can use these for ticket stubs and stamps too. And Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. It even fits in your pocket.
13. A playbill frame that's designed to preserve and display your favorite program from a Broadway show or off-Broadway play to all your guests. If you never know what to do with your playbills and they're just stuffed into a folder like mine are, well now you know!
14. A pack of cloth file envelopes for a pretty place to keep your precious photos and tickets in so when you're ready to show them, even their packaging will look divine! And if you want regular envelopes, go with these royalty-like ones!
15. A pack of magnetic photo frames for mini photos so you can display your fave little Polaroids and other items on your fridge, board, or anywhere that holds magnets!
16. A mason jar with a slotted lid that's big enough to slide in movie tickets, banknotes, and other small paper collectibles that you don't know where to put. If you want something prettier, go with colored jars!
17. A Polaroid album book made specifically for mini-sized things: photos, tickets, and small printed items so you don't have to worry about them being all over the place anymore!
18. A clear phone case to show off that photo card of your fave celeb or Polaroid of your buddies in the back!
19. An accordion-style expandable tabbed folder to keep all your paper memorabilia nice and organized. Use the tabs to break everything into categories, like tickets in one, photos in another, and so on. Plus, they're pleasing to the eye!
20. A blank unlined journal to paste in your stamps, banknotes, concert tickets, and anything small that you never know what to do with. Decorate the cover, use the pages to write little notes or captions about each keepsake, and marvel at your own memories.
21. A classy and old fashioned-looking foldable storage box so you can actually have a decent place to store all your memorabilia in until you feel like taking them out to show whoever deserves to see them.
22. A postcard display stand that'll give you a way to show off your postcards so they don't have to sit in the darkness under your bed for years and years.
23. A sleek portfolio is another way to store your memories in safely instead of having it all over the place. And you'll be able to view it whenever you want!
24. A clear key tag and key ring to attach to your keys or bookbag. Take out the paper label inside and replace it with a photo card, ticket or something you want to carry around. It's a creative way to put your smaller memorabilia on display and let everyone see!
25. A classic binder to hold your valuable cards, tickets, and photos nice and steady, where they will sit and stay protected and preserved until their time comes to be revealed.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.