We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A combo pack of 16 Dermal sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for plump, hydrated skin. They target different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. Plus, the price can't be beat.
2. An Elizavecca Hell Pore Control Serum made of 97% hyaluronic acid — it'll hydrate and restore your moisture barrier while helping work on long-term improvements like fading dark spots, wrinkles, and preventing acne. Everyone else will think it's the magic of the ~holidays.~
3. A pack of nearly invisible CosRx Clear Fit Master Patches that are meant to be worn more during the daytime, as they're more gradient than the original Master Patches. Both fight those nasty whiteheads and protect blemishes from external pollutants and infection. Armed with these, you've got nothing to fear!
4. An silky Missha Safe Block Sun Milk perfect for if you, like everyone, hate the oiliness and white cast that sunscreens usually leave behind. This one has SPF 50, no white cast, enhances skin tone and texture, and leaves a light, matte finish (perf for makeup). It's a star, this one.
5. A sensitive-skin-friendly Skinfood Black Sugar Mask to exfoliate away dead skin cells and fight dullness and dark spots with mineral-rich Brazillian black sugar — with weekly use, you'll see smoother, brighter skin.
6. An intense COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence with 96% snail secretion filtrate for extreme repair and hydration that'll still be gentle. It's packed with replenishing nutrients that help prevent and repair damage, dryness, acne, and hyperpigmentation until your skin's elasticity and healthy glow is at its best! Sometimes I have nightmares they'll stop selling this 😳.
7. A Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Chemical Exfoliator that's a physical and chemical exfoliator in one: with double-sided pads and powerful ingredients like glycolic acid and Vitamin C, this will clear clogged pores, help fade acne scars, and reveal a bright, clean layer of skin. Um, okay. You have convinced me to buy this. I’m sold.
8. A pore-refining Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam Cleanser that uses egg white extracts to regulate excessive sebum, deep-clean pore-clogging impurities, tighten pores, and rid skin of bacteria so you're always coming out with the freshest complexion. Plus, egg whites are naturally anti-inflammatory — it's an ~egg-cellent~ cleanser to get!
9. A powerful bottle of COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid to help fade dark spots, prevent future pigmentation, balance and brighten, and reduce fine lines. It's made with 20% Vitamin C and 72% black chokeberry for hydration and to stabilize the high concentration, so there'll be no risk-taking here, folks!
10. A non-greasy Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen that'll shield your skin from UVA and UVB rays with SPF 50, and even your tone with a natural tint that prevents the dreaded ghostly white cast. It's rich with skin-loving botanicals like eucalyptus and red algae, and helps blur imperfections. Basically, this is THE tinted sunscreen of all tinted sunscreens.
11. A Neogen Green Tea Foam Cleanser that uses fermented green tea extract to brighten, calm, and hydrate, while balancing skin's natural oils. Got oily, combo, or acne-prone skin? This'll be just your thing — plus, the tea leaves brewing at the bottom will feel simply luxurious.
12. An airy whipped Bliss Mighty Marshmallow Face Mask. It focuses on brightening and reviving dull skin with marshmallow root extract, Vitamin C, and olive leaf extract. Meanwhile, citrus, eucalyptus, and pine oils naturally tone and remove toxins. It's made to help you get back that radiant, luminous, even-toned complexion you were born to rock.
13. A decadent Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream to drench your skin in antioxidants that form a barrier to fight free radical damage, pollution, toxins, and sun exposure. Ingredients like matcha, cape lilac extract, and niacinamide calm, brighten, and even tone. And that pudding-like texture is to die for.
14. A hydrating Acwell Licorice Cleansing Toner that'll help you acheive the much-coveted "honey skin," which is skin that's luminous and dewy in a healthy way. This'll help deep-clean, balance, and brighten with peony extract, licorice water, and green tea extract. It'll also help reduce hyperpigmentation!
15. A set of silicone face mask brushes to apply your face masks and other skincare products that you would have to dip your fingers into. No more bacteria-ridden fingers? Your skin will thank you.
16. A moisturizing no-nonsense Glossier Balm Dotcom. It'll act as a skin salve for everything from dry lips to chafed knees and elbows. It's filled with antioxidants and natural emollients like castor oil to ensure soft, soothed lips and skin. Use this for some good ol' skin-loving.
17. A refreshing Mario Badescu Facial Spray Duo that'll serve as a daily pick-me-up for dehydrated or lackluster skin. With a rosewater one and a green tea one, both filled with gentle nutrient-rich botanicals, these will revitalize your face, hair, neck — go wild!
18. An Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask to dig in deep, exfoliate, remove sebum, and pamper your skin the way it deserves.
19. A super-versatile Son & Park Beauty Water for all your cleansing and toning needs. This cleansing water tones, mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract, and hydrates with lavender and rose water — you'll see brighter skin, smoother texture, and easier absorption of other skincare. You can even use this as a midday mist. What a ~beauty~ indeed.
20. A bottle of Peach and Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum to achieve ~glass skin~ status, which means taking care of your skin until it looks smooth, clear, and bright like glass. Ingredients like peach extract, peptides, and Asian mountain yam are up to the job!
21. A soothing SMD Cosmetics Alogel Botanical to soften, hydrate, and cool troubled skin while reducing irritation and providing antioxidant benefits. You can use this two ways: as a daily moisturizer or a nourishing face mask. With ingredients like aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, mulberry, and fatty acids, this gel will speed up cell turnover rate to restore suppleness. It's perf for sensitive types!
22. A light Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Sleeping Mask to gently exfoliate, refine pores, moisturize, and boost your glow. With watermelon, hyaluronic acid and AHAs formulated with lactic acid, and glycolic acid, this mask will prevent dryness, unveil a fresher complexion, soothe, and smooth. I'm already making heart eyes.
23. A tub of Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm, which'll start off as a sherbet-like balm and transform into a silky oil on skin. It'll gently melt even the most stubborn makeup, while brightening with vitamin C-rich acerola extract, and mildly exfoliating. This one's true holy-grail status, people.
24. A light and creamy Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser. It'll balance, smooth, and soften skin with ingredients and conditioners so gentle it's even safe for your eyes. With this, you'll never have to deal with that tight, dry, stripped feeling that's common after using a face wash. Sounds like a dream but it's totally real.
25. Bliss That’s Incredi-peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads deliver a spa-like experience to your skin by slowly releasing 10% glycolic acid overnight to improve skin texture, tone, discoloration, and reduce dead skin cell buildup, oil, and pollutants by morning. It'll conveniently help restore your skin to its former glory and you don't even have to rinse!
26. A Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Sleeping Mask — it's lightweight but packs a heavy punch of antioxidants that'll help slow down cell aging, brighten, balance, and aid in skin regeneration. The cream is known as "shape memory cream," so it'll cling to skin and absorb easily. And it's light enough to be used as a daytime moisturizer for dry skin. Multi-tasking for the win!
27. A weightless Supergoop Sunscreen Primer. It'll hold your makeup in place, offers SPF 40, and — wait for it — protects your skin from your laptop and phone's blue light (thank you, red algae!). It's also completely transparent (No! White! Cast!), and is loaded with antioxidants. *Cue happy dance.*
28. A nourishing Acwell Licorice Essence Mist. It gives you that coveted dewy glow and refreshes your look during those midday slumps — but wait! With its balancing blend of nutrients, including licorice, bamboo water, and hyaluronic acid, it brightens, soothes, *and* gives dry, dull skin a dose of moisture. Need I say more?
29. A rose quartz face roller and gua sha tool will help reduce puffiness, tighten skin, and improve blood circulation so you can relax and treat yourself right at home rather than spending tons at the spa.
30. A gentle Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream that comes in a pretty midnight-blue color. It'll hydrate and calm irritated skin, sunburnt skin, shaving irritation, acne, and redness. The main ingredient, guaiazulene, comes from chamomile oil and gives the cream its lovely blue color. Bad skin? No thanks!
Your skin after you've used these products:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.