23 Pieces Of Outerwear You'll Probably Want In Your Fall Wardrobe
Let your outerwear take the spotlight this fall.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A classic faux-leather jacket to elevate your autumn style and up your cool-girl charm in the most effortless way. With this in your closet, you really won't need anything else.
3. An oversized jean jacket for adding a breezy and timeless flair to any top or dress you layer it with. If this doesn't become a staple in your closet, I'll change my name.
4. A versatile blanket scarf you'll wear in different ways to suit your outfit. You can layer it as a shawl for parties, on a night out for a chic look, or cozy up in it for those sudden drops in temperature (because we all know how crazy fall weather gets). What else do you need from a scarf?
5. A utility jacket to grab when autumn is being annoying again and you don't know whether to button up or or strip down — this one's light enough for both situations!
6. A perfect bomber jacket that'll glam up literally everything in your closet. You never have to worry about complicated layering or drab outfits ever again. Behold, the ultimate masterpiece of all your future ~kewl~ looks.
7. An embroidered bomber jacket (on the other hand) to take your casual 'fit to a night-out 'fit in seconds! You'll be warm *and* rockin'.
9. A long duster cardigan – it'll be assertive and change up even the most basic outfit. Pair with ankle booties and sweep the halls with this one!
10. A mustard denim jacket that's fall-appropriate, fashion-forward, and bold enough to pull your outfit together.
11. A woolen lattice overcoat to fight that bitter autumn wind and look totally classy while doing it.
12. A trench coat for taking your fall OOTD from dull and forgettable to ~memorable.~ It's especially great for those fall days that veer on *extremely* cold and bitter! Let everyone envy your amazing fashion sense.
14. A super stylish yet functional anorak jacket to complete any fall wardrobe with its sleek color and fit. Who said you had to sacrifice fashion for warmth?
15. A simple but fashionable double-breasted coat that's great for nights out and also for everyday.
16. Or, if you want a coat that looks more like a dress and flares out for a very elegant look, strap up with some cute boots and go all out!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.