22 Makeup Products You'll Probably Wish You'd Bought Years Ago
Once you have these, you'll sit there wondering why you waited this long to get them.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm moisturizes dry, chapped lips with ingredients like shea butter and aloe while also providing buildable color that's long-lasting. All at a price point you'll love. Flaky, washed-out lips? No thanks!
2. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Lacquer provides a glossy shine, moisture, and color — for an amazing price you can't argue with.
3. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer delivers a cream-to-powder finish that leaves you just about ready for a photoshoot. It's loved for its ~buttery~ texture and sensitive skin-approved ingredients like murumuru, cupuaçu, and tucuma butter sourced from the lush Amazon forest.
4. Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer glides over skin to make pores nonexistent. Plus, soothing green tea extract will leave an all-day matte finish. Whoop-whoop 🙌!
5. Glossier Cloud Paint Blush tints your skin with a healthy and pretty flush of color that's sheer, blendable, and buildable. It's formulated with collagen and retains a high amount of water so it visibly plumps and hydrates your skin with a dose of moisture!
6. Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscreen shields your skin from UVA and UVB rays with SPF 50, and evens your tone with a natural tint that prevents the dreaded ghostly white cast. It's also rich with skin-loving botanicals like eucalyptus and red algae, and helps blur imperfections.
7. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb grants the most enviable shine, plump, color and glow to your lips that'll make everyone do a double take. This one is for sure holy grail-worthy.
9. L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara lengthens lashes until they're fanned out and flutter-worthy — so much that reviewers swear no matter what other brand they try, they always come back to this one!
10. Colourpop Baby Got Peach Shadow Palette gives you everything you need for a sunny, spring, or summery look, with pretty peaches and pastels and three different finishes. It's hard to resist!
11. NYX Setting Spray firmly protects your makeup from outside elements and the mark of time, keeping you looking fabulous and fresh with the "just-applied" look for hours! It also comes in both matte and dewy, so choose your fave and spray away.
12. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush goes seamlessly onto your cheeks for a pretty, rosy flush. It's super pigmented and uses Amazonian clay to control oil and provide moisture to the skin so it's a win-win-win with this one.
13. NYX Epic Ink Liner makes all your cat-eye dreams come true with its fluid, smooth, and waterproof quality. The strokes are flexible and the color is deep and defined so draw away!
14. Benefit Cosmetics Tickle Highlighter creates a silky and iridescent rose-gold glow on the cheeks that the world will envy.
15. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick leaves your lips with long-lasting color and creamy texture that'll make it your true go-to for everyday.
16. Stila's Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow offers glitter and glamour because life's too short not to sparkle — even if we are all stuck home for the time being.
17. Glossier Boy Brow Gel amplifies brows by thickening and shaping them while adding color to fill them in. With organic waxes for a flexible hold, olive oil for nourishment, and collagen to condition, you get full brows that are still natural and healthy because brows need some lovin' too!
18. e.l.f. Cosmetics Luminous Putty Primer gives your skin a radiant and hydrated base so it looks like you're glowing from within. It also uses collagen to help plump, and of course, smooths for a poreless effect!
19. Sephora Collection Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint hydrates and tints lips completely, leaving you with juicy, flattering color that looks natural.
20. bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation goes from powder to cream, melts into your skin like a dream, and gives a fresh, luminous finish. It's super easy to apply, has SPF 15, and leaves you with glowy, silky skin so you'll be like damn, that's my skin? 😱
21. L'Oréal True Match Lumi Glotion illuminates all over and gives a highlighting tint of color to your skin for a natural-looking glow. It also hydrates and smooths, and you can use it as a makeup base or mix it with foundation for the ultimate glow.
22. Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder uses sugar polymer, which absorbs oil, and fluffy cotton extract, which improves the skin barrier, and other ingredients like willow tree and ~gold~ to keep skin from producing excess sebum. This combo also contributes to the soft matte finish. Instead of cracked and dry, you'll look fresh and ready to take on the day.
You at yourself after using these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.