2. A retro-looking bluetooth speaker because she's an old soul that wants to listen to her tunes in style (you know, with much better sound quality). Try throwing in some of your favorite recs to make this gift even more special!
3. A mason jar indoor herb garden if she's always dreamt of growing her own herbs but lacks time, or, well, an actual garden. No need for her to go outside now! These planters use a passive hydroponic system, meaning she doesn't even have to worry about whether the soil has the right amount of water. Soon, she'll have her own cilantro to garnish meals with.
4. Or if she does have the space and wants more than herbs, a Bloomin' Bin subscription box to cater to her inner gardener. She can finally start that garden she's always dreamed of. And you get cute veggie pics!
5. A movies scratch-off poster with 100 iconic movies ranging from Casablanca to Jaws as a bucket list for the two of you. Virtual movie nights will be a blast as you get through each title and scratch off the panel to reveal the surprise image underneath!
6. A delicate book locket that'll hold two photos and an actual personalized secret message! Even when you can't talk to her for a while, she'll always have a memento reminding her of your love.
7. A private one-to-one virtual cooking class with expert chefs from all around the world to turn her next night in into a global adventure! She can learn to cook a yummy dish from the country of her choice, whether that's okonomiyaki from Japan, kebabs from Turkey, or empanadas from Peru — all from the comfort of home.
8. An amazing pair of long-distance lamps so when you tap one to turn it on, its corresponding partner will light up too, no matter where it is — it could be in a whole other country! It's a lovely way to let your mom know you're missing them or even just surprise her. You can assign colors so each person gets their own special shade too!
9. OR these Bond Touch bracelets you and your mom can wear everyday to give each other a subtle sign whenever you're missing or thinking of the other! She'll be overjoyed when her wrist lights up as she's going about her day.
10. A beautiful plant-themed growth journal — she can track her goals both big and small. With its whimsical full-color illustrations of florals and botanicals, just opening this will get her inspired!
11. A heart-touching Winnie the Pooh vintage-style art print that'll bring tears to your (or your mom's) eyes, because he just says the darndest sweet things. It's a great way to tell your mom you'll always be there for her even though you're apart! How can you not put a hand to your heart and sigh, reading this?
12. A sweet "Why I Miss You" fill-in-the-blanks book that'll let you get personal with cute and simple prompts. You can say all the things you can't in person. Be funny or be sappy — whatever you do, your mom will love reading through this on days she misses you back. It'll become a treasured keepsake for sure.
13. A gorgeous personalized bracelet in your own handwriting. Your mom will always have a piece of you with her, no matter the distance!
14. A birth month flower kit so Mom can literally grow her own birth flower! The two of you can follow its growth on your daily video calls. It's perfect for some-bud-y who enjoys things like birthstones, astrology, and even just flowers.
15. Or a birth month flower scarf with dainty rose gold foil illustrations if your mom is a great person parent but not a particularly great plant parent. This is a striking accessory that'll make your ~mum~ feel super special.
Kikiyoscarves is a UK-based small business that makes tons of cute and meaningfull accessories.
Promising review: "Such a beautiful scarf!!!!! BEYOND impressed with the presentation. So thrilled to give this to my mother-in-law! Thank you 😊" –Elizabeth