1. Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask tightens pores, regulates excessive sebum, and deep-cleans pore-clogging impurities with egg white, a strong protein source full of vitamins, magnesium, calcium, and amino acids, so you're always coming out with the freshest complexion. Egg whites are also naturally anti-inflammatory! It's hard to beat this one, if ya know what I mean.
2. For something on the daily, the pore-refining Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam Cleanser uses egg white for all the same things. This one's def a hard-to-eggnore cleanser!
3. A super-cute Etude House Lovely Etti Hair Band keeps back your hair and bangs while you cleanse, do your skincare routine, or apply makeup. There's plenty of uses for this little item!
4. A Peripera Ink Airy velvet stick or lip tint because who has time for precise lip liner and perfectly applied lipstick every day? This gives lips a long-lasting petal-like bloom of color that's velvety, weightless, and bold. Even when it fades, it'll leave a pretty stain.
5. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam helps refresh skin and banish sebum and large pores with Jeju Island's volcanic clusters, which come from hot lava fragments that solidified during volcanic eruptions. These clusters are packed with minerals and absorb oil and impurities to clear your complexion, so you're basically pampering your skin.
6. An egg bun–shaped Holika Holika x Gudetama makeup sponge because your plain old makeup sponges can't beat this one's character, cuteness, and effectiveness.
7. Skinfood Avocado & Sugar Lip Scrub intensely hydrates with avocado oil and shea butter oil while the black sugar gently exfoliates away those annoying flakes and dry, peeling skin because hello, your lips need some TLC too! Apply a heavy dose of lip balm after and you'll get ultra-kissable lips. 💋
8. A gorgeous Peripera liquid eyeshadow because everyone needs some sparkle in their life — life's too short not to sparkle! Pssst — it's also a perfect dupe for Stila's Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow.
9. Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cleansing Foam rescues skin from acne scars and hyperpigmentation, helps rebuild skin cells, and restores skin to a bright and hydrated complexion with 3% snail mucin. Snail mucin helps boost your skin's elasticity, smooths texture, and tightens, because snails are the best. 🐌
10. Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder uses sugar polymer, which absorbs oil, and fluffy cotton extract, which improves your skin barrier, and other ingredients like willow tree, fermented soybean, and gold to keep skin from producing excess sebum. This combo also contributes to the soft matte finish. Instead of cracked and dry, you'll look fresh and ready to take on the day.
11. This Mediheal Tea Tree sheet mask balances and clarifies in a 15-minute treatment using herbal extracts like willow bark, rosemary, and tea tree oil. Chamomile and Asiatic pennywort calm redness. The cool thing is that the Mediheal logo on the mask becomes more visible as the 15-minute treatment completes, acting as an "indicator" for when you can take it off.
12. An Etude House Sunprise Sun Milk with SPF 50+ — it has 20 different vegetable and plant ingredients like acai berry, sunflower seeds, cactus, and even mistletoe for the ultimate protection and hydration! Plus, it's mild (great for sensitivity), matte (great for oily types), and non-sticky. What else do ya need?
13. An Aritaum Sugarball Cushion Cheek Color has a soft, creamy, and velvety texture that beautifully melts into your skin, and vivid color that's long-lasting, looks natural, and wakes up your face! Just dab, dab, dab with the mini cushion and prepare for dreamy skin.
14. CosRx Acne Pimple Master Patches fight whiteheads and protect blemishes from external pollutants and infection. Armed with them, what's a bad day or two on your skin?
15. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser cleanses, moisturizes, and brightens with rice water (of course), which contains vitamins and ceramides that nourish parched or dirty skin. Ingredients like moringa oil and soapwort purify with antioxidants, rejuvenating your complexion so you look, well, more alive.
16. Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint hydrates your lips with soap berry extract and tints completely, leaving you with juicy, flattering color.
17. Missha M Magic Cushion Foundation offers everything from light, breathable coverage to moisture through bamboo water, baobab fruit, and witch hazel. It also brightens, conceals blemishes, absorbs sebum, has SPF 50 (50!!), and is super easy to apply. You're left with supple, fresh skin that ensures you'll look as radiant as the moon. 🌙
18. Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip uses tomato seed oil to condition your lips with all-day moisture and a long-wearing rosy tint that looks sweet, kissable, and natural. ~Kiss~ those dry lips goodbye!
19. A'PIEU Pure Milk Sheet Mask quenches skin with aloe, hyaluronic acid, and yes, milk, so you can kick those pesky dry patches, flaky skin, and dead skin cells out the door! Plus, would you look at that super-cute milk carton packaging?
20. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask exfoliates, helps purify pores, and gives skin a serious cleanse. Plus, it makes you look silly, it's fun, and it's the perf activity to do with friends during a sleepover.
21. Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense delivers vibrant color in a velvety texture due to its 3-in-1 crayon form: It combines lip tint, lip balm, and lipstick for a pretty, non-drying, but still matte pout that'll stay on and stay smooth (no flakes!). Plus, it's super easy to just swipe on and go!
22. Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask helps brighten and fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation with white mulberry root and niacinamide, conditions and softens with glycerin and hyaluronic acid, and protects from environmental stressors with botanicals — all overnight while you sleep so you become a literal sleeping beauty. 👸
23. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask fights dullness and dark spots with mineral-rich Brazilian black sugar, exfoliates, and is sensitive skin–friendly — with weekly use, you can see smoother, brighter skin, and isn't that what we all want?
24. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask gently calms irritated or sunburned skin, acne, redness, and shaving irritation with ingredients like willow bark. Not impressed? It also helps lower the skin's temperature with erythritol, a type of sugar, and is made from bamboo charcoal to clear out pores. Bam. *mic drop*
25. Elizavecca Hell Pore Control Serum is made of 97% hyaluronic acid and hydrates and restores your moisture barrier while helping work on long-term improvements like fading dark spots and preventing wrinkles and acne. Everyone else will think it's magic.
26. Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack deep-cleans, removes blackheads and whiteheads, shrinks the look of pores, and nixes sebum and impurities. It nourishes with Damyang bamboo charcoal, mud from the South Sea of Korea, and Kona deep-sea water that's high in calcium and contains 90+ minerals. In other words, this thing is *whispers*: magical.
27. TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss bar moisturizes your lips with vitamin E while imparting a sweet natural tint and shine. Each one has a different expression, fruity scent, and shade so you can choose whichever one tickles your fancy, because bunnies are the best.
28. A combo pack of 16 Dermal sheet masks, which contain vitamin E and collagen for plump, hydrated skin. They target different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. *Cue happy dance.*
You as you add all of these to your cart:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.