30 Korean Beauty Products Under $10 You'll Probably Want To Try
If you've always wanted to try K-beauty but are on a budget, now you have no excuse.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Etude House My Lash Serum nourishes for healthier and stronger lashes! Plus, applying this along your eye line helps soothe your delicate eye area from heavy makeup and liner as well.
2. Son & Park Beauty Water is a versatile cleansing water that tones, mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya, soothes with lavender and rosewater, and resets the skin's natural pH level. You'll see brighter skin, smoother texture, and easier absorption of other skincare products. What a ~beauty~ indeed.
3. The Crème Shop "Aurora" Powder Highlighter creates a silky and iridescent glow on the cheeks (and eyes, collarbones, and anywhere else you want to gleam and glimmer).
4. Sioris Time is Running Out Mist works as a nourishing toner, mist, and serum for thirsty skin. It's made with 78% organic fruit water (sourced from green plum or yuja) and oils like macadamia for long-lasting moisture. The ingredients are harvested in Korea during peak season for freshness!
5. A'pieu Juicy-Pang Water Blusher gives your cheeks a vivid ~juicy~ color that wakes up your face and leaves a natural dewy finish. It's time for dreamy spring-like skin!
6. Etude House Drying Powder uses sugar polymer (absorbs oil), fluffy cotton extract (improves your skin barrier), and other ingredients like willow tree and gold to keep skin from producing excess sebum. This combo also contributes to the soft matte finish. Instead of cracked and dry, you'll look fresh and ready to take on the day.
7. Some By Mi pimple patches fight whiteheads and protect blemishes from external pollutants and infection. Armed with them, what's a bad day or two on your skin?
8. Innisfree Hydrating mist with green tea refreshes your skin during midday slumps. With its lightweight blend of Jeju Island-sourced green tea, it gives dull skin a dose of hydration, which means a dewy glow and no dry patches. You'll be going through your day in full ~bloom.~
9. MacQueen Air Kiss Lipstick gives lips pretty, non-drying but still matte color that'll stay on and stay super smooth (no flakes or cracks!). The weightless formula gives a soft blurring effect instead for a pretty pout.
10. Innisfree Green Tea Hydrating Cleanser boosts hydration with Jeju Island green tea and a creamy formula for bright supple skin instead of dried out skin. Tea is good for your face too!
11. Etude House Water Gel Tint hydrates your lips with soapberry extract and tints completely, leaving you with juicy color. Plus, look at the ice cream packaging!
12. MacQueen Waterproof Gel Liner is creamy and smooth with intense color payoff so you can glide, smudge, wing, and be done with it!
13. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask gently calms irritated or sunburned skin, acne, redness, and shaving irritation with ingredients like willow bark. Not impressed? It also helps lower the skin's temperature with erythritol, a type of sugar, and is made from bamboo charcoal to clear out pores. Bam. *mic drop*
14. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream works overtime as a six-in-one — it's a firming cream, serum, priming moisturizer, neck cream, eye cream, and sleeping mask! What this means is that your skin will be bouncy, resilient, and well-moisturized. It's so egg-cellent, you won't look at another moisturizer again.
15. Holy Snails First Snow Essence is featherlight like snowflakes. Its ceramides complex keeps your skin barrier healthy, and two dozen hanbang (traditional Korean herbs and medicine like ginger and horse chestnut) soothe and hydrate, leaving a silky finish to your complexion.
16. Peach & Lily Peach Beary Balm keeps lips smooth and soothed with natural fruit extracts like peach (of course) and strawberry. The sweet peach scent and cute bear packaging makes this one absolutely ~peachy~!
17. A super-cute Etude House headband keeps back your hair and bangs while you cleanse, do your skincare routine, or apply makeup. There's plenty of uses for this little item!
18. Thank You Farmer Saccharomy Brightening Star Mask boosts your natural glow and helps your skin appear translucent with a dose of yeast and rice ferment filtrate. It also plumps and targets fine lines. Your skin will thank you!
20. Holika Holika x Gudetama Makeup Sponge will give your plain old makeup sponges a run for their money — they can't beat this one's character, cuteness, and effectiveness.
21. Missha Snail Cleansing Foam rescues skin from acne scars and hyperpigmentation, helps rebuild skin cells, and restores skin to a bright and hydrated complexion with 3% snail mucin. Snail mucin helps boost elasticity, smooths texture, and tightens, because snails are the best. 🐌
23. Etude House Sunprise Sun Milk is packed with SPF 50+ plus 20 different vegetable and plant ingredients like acai berry, cactus, and even mistletoe for the ultimate protection and hydration! It's also mild (great for sensitivity), matte (great for oily types), and non-sticky. What else do ya need?
24. Mediheal Tea Tree Sheet Mask balances and clarifies in a 15-minute treatment using herbal extracts like willow bark and tea tree oil. Chamomile and Asiatic pennywort calm redness. The cool thing is that the Mediheal logo on the mask becomes more visible as the 15-minute treatment completes, acting as an "indicator" for when you can take it off!
25. The Face Shop Rice Water Cleanser cleanses, moisturizes, and brightens with rice water (of course), which contains vitamins and ceramides that nourish parched skin. Ingredients like moringa oil and soapwort purify, rejuvenating your complexion so you look, well, more alive.
26. Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip uses tomato seed oil to condition your lips with all-day moisture and a long-wearing rosy tint that looks sweet, kissable, and natural. ~Kiss~ those dry lips goodbye!
27. Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask helps brighten and fade hyperpigmentation with white mulberry root and niacinamide, conditions and softens with hyaluronic acid, and protects from environmental stressors with botanicals — all while you sleep so you become a literal sleeping beauty. 👸
28. Missha M Magic Cushion Foundation offers everything from light, breathable coverage to moisture through bamboo water, baobab fruit, and witch hazel. It also brightens, conceals blemishes, absorbs sebum, has SPF 50 (50!!), and is super easy to apply. You're left with supple, fresh skin that ensures you'll look as radiant as the moon. 🌙
29. Dermal Collagen Sheet Masks target different concerns and contain vitamin E and collagen for plump, hydrated skin. Choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. *Cue happy dance.*
30. Nature Republic Soothing Aloe Vera Gel is multi-use and feels nothing but refreshing on your skin. Whether you have acne, inflammation, sunburn, or even shaving irritation, you can use this for immediate relief and hydration. It soothes where you need it to — it's literally in the name!
You as you add all of these to your cart:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.