27 Gifts From ModCloth You May Want To Keep For Yourself
Because whether it's you or them, someone in this scenario is getting a gift, right?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sleek leather watch so they (or you 👀) will always look classy and like there's somewhere important to be at all times.
2. A quirky Jack and Sally ceramic mug set perfectly suitable for The Nightmare Before Christmas fans. They can drink from this at every holiday gathering while arguing whether the film is a Christmas movie or Halloween movie.
3. A pair of funky NASA socks for the one who's always out there star-gazing and counting the planets and galaxies.
5. An adorable heat-activated cat mug for anyone who wishes they had a cat (or rather, you want to make them realize they should get a cat).
6. A Sleeping Beauty eyeshadow palette from Besame Cosmetics for the fairytale fiend so they can look like a princess anytime they want. The shades come in a gilded case styled like a storybook — it's too pretty not to have!
8. A cozy sweatshirt with an idyllic painting of a bird that might become their new go-to for this winter.
9. An oversized plaid scarf so they can burrow into it and all but disappear (read: hibernate) until spring.
10. A zipped dinosaur tote that'll fit a laptop, notebooks, skincare, makeup, and anything else they'll need for the day or for a long journey. And they'll look stylish as heck too.
11. A pair of fuzzy and too-cute slipper socks in their (or your) favorite animal. With its fleece lining and no-slip rubber grip, they'll be padding around in these for months.
12. A ceramic vase that'll be a companion for the one who's always reading or writing. It's made to look like a book (already so unique, guys) and it's perfect for showing off flowers, office supplies, anything!
13. A mushroom lamp for Super Mario Bros. fans to spaz over. It'll even make the the official "Level-Up” sound when they turn it on. And it cycles through four different colors. What else could make this better?
14. A set of ceramic Mickey & Minnie Mouse salt and pepper shakers for the diehard Disney fans because if you're not diehard, then what kind of Disney fan are you?
15. A starry wallet so they can carry the stars around in their pocket or purse. That's a really poetic way of saying "get them this wallet."
16. A pair of distressed-style trendy quotation earrings for the minimalist writer or just the minimalist. They're cute, eye-catching, and simple enough for everyday wear.
17. A celestial Five-Year Memory Book for daily reflections and musings and some good ol' self-therapy — jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when you're reminiscing on yourself five years from now.
18. A 2020 cat desk calendar to further convince them that they need a cat in their life and the longer they don't get one, the more they are missing out.
19. A pair of dangling line earrings that are far from basic and will take every holiday outfit of theirs from drab to ~glam.~
20. A warm and snug cardigan they can layer over any outfit to shield from the cold and still look super classy. Plus, it has pockets!
21. A colorful and festive scrunchie set so they can give their hair the luxurious treatment it deserves. Materials range from satin to velvet so they can choose whichever one suits the occasion!
22. A perfectly seasonal pullover sweater with a super cute appliqué of a snowman or penguin to tide them over the chaos of holiday season.
23. A tiered Caboodle that looks perfectly unsuspecting — then pops out with a roomy interior, mirror, and a handle so they'll never have to be without their makeup when rushing from their work holiday party to the family Christmas dinner to their ice-skating date.
24. A leopard-print clutch purse for the wild ones. It has a removable strap for those who are more daring and fierce.
25. A set of pearl bobby pins to up their hair game. They'll be able to create different looks even when their hair's just down!
26. Or a knotted headband for a sparkly and elegant touch to every look this season. Tell them to be as extra as they want to be — that's the best, really.
27. A cat beanie with the cutest little red bow at the tip of the cat's tail. It's all in the details folks, and this is one to please whoever you give it to.
You immediately after giving these gifts away:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.