28 Gift-Worthy Products That Are, Surprisingly, From Walmart
For your family, your friends, your S.O., your pets...even yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute hanging glass container that you can use as an aquarium for your fish friends or a terrarium for your plants.
2. A vintage-style wax warmer shaped like a traditional lantern to lend some of those Victorian London on a foggy night–vibes to your home.
3. A pretty birch tree wall decal to turn your home into a fairytale where you can pretend you're a traveller in a dark, wintry wood.
4. A charming patterned terracotta vase that will draw everyone's eye no matter where you put it. Make sure to get an extra for your mom in case she wants to take yours!
5. A super cool neon light sign to channel that night out in the city–atmosphere right in your home so you don't, you know, actually have to go for a night out in the city.
6. A sleek and stylish laptop backpack with a built-in wireless power bank included so you can charge all your devices even when you're on the move. Never worry about forgetting to charge your devices (or forgetting the chargers) ever again.
7. A small ceramic llama vase that's cute enough that basically nobody would be able to say "no" to having one. Plus, that llama looks like it can out-sass you, your siblings, and pretty much anyone tbh.
8. A magical and mysterious color-changing moon lamp — it emulates soft moonlight so you'll always have the moon in your home even if you can't see it out your window (because your view is the plain brick wall of the apartment building next door). It also comes with a wooden stand!
9. A scrapbook shadow box frame so you'll finally have somewhere to tack up all those movie tickets, photo booth pics, Polaroids, seashells, and other memorabilia that otherwise would just remain scattered all over your desk!
10. A set of paper lantern string lights to transform your room into an enchanting and dreamy spot. Forget hanging out, even your friends will rush home with you to bask in their gentle glow.
11. A canvas wall art piece displaying pretty blue flowers that'll make you feel at peace all day everyday.
12. A two-pack of fun and funky sunglasses to effortlessly upgrade your eyewear game from plain to ~pizzazz~. This set comes with two styles: rose-gold cat-eye sunglasses and gold heart sunglasses!
13. A flameless LED candle set because you'll get all the glow and ambience of lit candles and pretty candlelight without the fire hazard that comes along with them! Why wasn't this a thing 20 years ago?
14. A bath bomb set that smells like murumuru butter and Bulgarian roses so you can come home, let loose, and relax. It's so sweet-smelling, you'll have to make sure you don't fall asleep in the bathtub.
15. An aesthetic yet no-nonsense storage drawer that'll hide all your misplaced earrings, extra lipsticks, and stray safety pins you found on your floor but still look oh-so-pretty on your dresser.
16. A personalized beanie — it's inscribed with a monogram of your initials so you can be the cool one in your group. It's also a great and inexpensive gift for anyone in your life with initials!
17. A gold-lined, seven-piece bowl set that you can use for display or to wow all your guests during those stuffy dinner parties.
18. A bright window curtain set — it's so artfully colorful everyone will ask if you painted the flowers yourself.
19. A set of ceramic plant pots with bamboo saucers to add some green to your space because going to the park is just too much work.
20. An industrial-style mirror that will give a rustic and elegant touch to any room that I guarantee everyone will be jealous of.
21. A classy tabletop globe — it's an inspiring accent piece that just might push you to hop on the next plane out for an awesome adventure because why not?
22. A medieval-style iron metal art piece to mount on your wall for a gorgeous yet simple statement. Everyone will applaud your decor skills!
23. A decorative and extremely useful wood organizing box that holds your mail and has hooks! You can finally keep your kitchen table clear and stop losing all your keys. Thank me later.
24. A floral canister to elevate your kitchen decor, add some character (kitchens always need some character), and still functionally hold your coffee, tea, grains, or anything you need.
25. A dainty book-shaped flower locket that can open and hold two photos. It's a perfect piece of jewelry that looks good and keeps all your secrets! ;)
26. A fuzzy oversized blanket scarf so you can protect yourself from the cold but look absolutely dapper while doing so.
27. A sophisticated personalized golf putter set for the avid golf-lover in your life. Just owning it is enough to make anyone feel super fancy.
28. A watch that adds a graceful touch to any look. Any time you want to look more sophisticated, this watch will be your friend.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.