We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A seasonally scented all-natural deodorant that smells like cardamom and ginger so they'll always smell warm and spicy like a crackling fire in a winter cabin (and not like sweat!). Plus, with just five simple ingredients, and the cardamom and ginger essential oils being sourced from the Malabar coast of India, they'll know exactly what they're using!
2. A combo pack of 16 K-beauty sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for supple, hydrated skin. Each one targets different concerns so they can choose whichever one their skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. Perf skin for the holidays? Yes, please!
3. A fun book by Rotten Tomatoes on 101 "Rotten" films that were panned by critics and the RT team but went on to become cult classics and box office hits anyway (Home Alone 2, anyone?). The book celebrates these films that are "so bad they're good" because "Fresh" films shouldn't take all the credit, right?
4. A pair of cozy memory foam slippers. They can pad around in these all season and maybe even show up to the family dinners in them. They're that comfortable.
5. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — they can jot down their thoughts, clear their head, and have a little something to look back on when they're reminiscing on themselves five years from now.
6. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes so they can lose themselves in old eras, characters, and stories with a hot cup of rich, flavorful tea. It'll boost their reading experience by a thousand.
7. A super soft and shaggy throw blanket to curl up in and be so warm and cozy they'll never want to leave their bed or couch. Is that a bad thing?
8. A small sound spa so they can fall asleep to soothing sounds like ocean waves, rain, and wind. With 20 sounds and 30 volume levels, they'll def find their sweet spot!
9. A set of silicone face mask brushes to make applying their face masks and other skincare products bacteria-free. They won't have to dip their fingers in those containers anymore! Their skin will thank you 😉.
10. A pair of Vibes earplugs that comfortably decrease the volume of loud environments while still letting them hear clearly so that they can bounce everywhere from holiday concerts to noisy parties to tiring flights with ease (and while protecting their ears!). Plus, the almost invisible design means no one has to know.
11. A cute ceramic coffee mug to add some quirky personality to their mug collection.
12. A Disney+ 1-year subscription because let them hop on the Disney+ train, why not? They'll love you for it.
13. A TonyMoly peach hand cream that'll nourish dry hands and cuticles, and softens rough skin with peach extract and shea butter. With the cute packaging and moisturizing benefits, they'll be sold instantly.
14. An ethereal color-changing moon lamp — it emulates soft moonlight so they can recreate the feeling of sleeping under a full moon and always get a well-rested night. It also comes with a wooden stand.
15. A circular 1,000-piece puzzle of the moon that celebrates the lunar landing and will give them a reason to stay warm and cozy indoors and do this instead of attending all those stuffy holiday events. This puzzle uses the clearest NASA image of the moon to date, and features details like the tiny craters in stunning detail so no two pieces are exactly the same!
16. A memory foam lumbar pillow to help give them the back support and pain relief you know they need.
17. A personalized name necklace to make them feel like the special person they are. You can even choose to include their birthstone!
18. A mini screaming goat figurine. It's a real-life version of those viral screaming goat videos you love. Have them press the button to hear it shriek and make everyone around you laugh or jump in surprise.
19. A bidet (yes, a bidet) so they can take their bathroom experience to the next and most luxurious level. It also has a self-cleaning nozzle, easily attaches to any standard toilet, and they'll save tons of money (and trees) on toilet paper, so it's a win-win!
20. A rose salt soak to help soothe their stress and tiredness, and clear their busy head. It has a relaxing scent and organic ingredients loaded with antioxidants and vitamins so there's no hesitation in trying — or giving!
21. A stylish pair of blue light filter glasses. You can choose everything from normal to round to hexagon-shaped to tinted!
22. A BuzzFeed Birchbox full of luxe products handpicked from quality brands so they'll never have to work too hard to have some quality time with themselves.
23. A mistletoe candle to help them get into the spirit, especially if all they wanna do is curl up on the couch and not dress up or brave the cold or any such extra-ness.
24. A spunky doormat to compliment them every day when they come home from work/school.
25. A versatile blanket scarf they can wear in different ways to suit their outfit. Apart from the usual use, they can use it as a shawl for Christmas parties or on nights out. What else do you need from a scarf?
26. A serene ready-to-hang print to bring those calm and stress-free vibes into their home. It comes with a gallery frame so you have nothing extra to worry about!
Them at you after you get them these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.