30 Things For Anyone Who Loves Style But Doesn't Love Spending Money
You don't have to sacrifice looking good because of the price.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A belt with a decorative buckle because it makes a statement even on the most understated looks while still remaining functional. Who said belts have to be boring? Just buckle up and go!
3. A super cute floral scarf scrunchie to elevate your daily (read: boring) ponytail or bun in a classy way! Or leave it on your wrist as a fun accessory.
4. A simple clip-on nose ring that'll up your cool-girl vibes and have everyone doing a double take. You won't have to do anything else!
6. A gorgeous wildflower temporary tattoo when you've always wanted to try but the commitment or price tag just isn't your thing!
7. A collection of fancy hair clips — they'll glamorize your look with the click of a clasp, and enhance your hairstyle even when it's just down! It's so simple you can do it with your eyes closed.
8. An elegant ear cuff because it'll add high doses of charm and grace with minimal effort. Isn't that always the goal? Plus, if you're not into hoops, this is a great alternative!
9. A pack of knotted headbands that'll add a super cute vintage aesthetic to your looks. Throw this on to fool everyone into thinking you put in work for your hairstyle even if you didn't!
10. A pair of ultra-stylish heart sunglasses – they're the only statement accessory you'll ever need. Plus, with these, you'll instantly be elevated to movie-star status.
11. A lovely gold and pearl hair clip to make you feel like a million bucks for not a million bucks 😉.
12. A pair of adorable sloth socks so when they peek out from under the hem of your jeans, everyone will know how stylish and ethically conscious you are! The money from buying these goes toward protecting sloths and other endangered cuddly buddies!
13. A princessy long sleeve tunic with a lace hem to wear under your jackets and cardigans for some delicate charm.
19. A set of stackable rings that are simple enough to suit any look and fancy-looking enough that it'll be all you need to dress up and head out!
22. A pair of houndstooth wide-leg pants comfortable enough for loungewear and stylish enough to wear out.
24. A shift dress because you never get the chance to really dress up anymore and this dress gives the perf excuse.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.