Just 23 On-Sale Products From Athleta That Reviewers Love
Whatever the season, you'll always be swathed in softness and comfort with these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
2. A super comfy dress made from recycled material to make you feel good about your purchase. It's also wrinkle-resistant, dries quickly, and has pockets. Woop-woop!
4. An autumn-perfect romper that'll feel like silk on your skin because of how light it is. Plus, it has pockets *wiggles brows*.
6. These cropped cargo pants perfect for running errands or just lounging around the house in thanks to their stretchy cotton and pull-on style.
7. These soft belted pants as appropriate for work and special events as they are for your next marathon of The Office this weekend.
8. A pair of these cult-fave ankle pants you can dress up or down. The knit waistband and stretchy material ensures comfort.
9. A pair of textured joggers for a nice change from your ratty old ones you've been wearing all quarantine long.
10. A useful utility backpack to hold all your essentials, including your laptop and multiple water bottles, and ward off rain at the same time.
11. A water-resistant bucket hat for sun protection while you're hiking, climbing, and exploring the great outdoors.
14. A cozy long wrap so you can wrap yourself in it when you have some hot chocolate while watching the leaves fall.
17. A stylish cropped denim jacket with a twist — it has a removable inner vest and stretchy softness that reviewers love instead of that coarse stiffness.
20. These shorts so flowy they could almost be mistaken for a skirt so you kind of get the best of both worlds!
21. A classic V-neck dress comfortable enough for everyday wear and dressy enough for business-y matters.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.