1. So the episode opens with Todd hitting on…Lydia?
She blinded him with science.
2. Then you find out that Jesse has a plan.
Goin’ after Mr. White’s money, yo. You got this, Jesse! Blowfish!
3. They’re going to find the money using Huell.
I don’t know about that one, guys…
4. Oh wait! It kind of worked!
Thanks, Mr. Babineaux!
5. Walt meets with Uncle Jack and the Nazis.
Please, Walt. No.
6. Walt, once again, tries to use Andrea and Brock to get what he wants.
Leave that family alone, Walt.
7. But it’s okay, because it doesn’t work.
You’ll never get Jesse, Walt.
8. Saul and Walter Jr have a scene together!
Easily a series highlight.
9. “Got my photo, bitch?”
Holy shit. This is happening.
10. Walt confesses to murders on a call that is surely being recorded by Hank and Gomey.
The tension could not be handled.
11. Walt gives up. The cuffs are slapped on. His rights are read.
Walter White got Walter White-d.
12. It’s over.
13. But wait…
14. This man exists.
You beautiful, mad genius.
15. Walt sees the White Power Gang arriving to To’hajiilee.
16. Everyone’s ready to shoot and suddenly you’re like…
17. The shots start going off.
21. Executive Producer Vince Gilligan
22. Until next week, everyone.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝