Twerking Gone Wrong: Girl Lights Herself On Fire

On the YouTube these days, you’ll come across a lot of videos that say something like “Twerking fail,” but this one might take the cake. The dancer in the video was not seriously harmed, at least physically.

Follow NowThis News on Facebook and Twitter.
The NowThis News app is live — and it’s FREE! Download it.

View this embed ›

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

 
  Your Reaction?
 

    Hot Buzz

    We Tried To Take Out Cash In India And Spending It Was Sort Of A Nightmare

    South Korea’s President Has Been Impeached Over Corruption Allegations

    Now Buzzing