21 Surprisingly Luxurious Beauty Products You Can Get At Walmart
*The* Dyson dryer? Our favorite Stila eyeliner? All at Walmart? Nobody pinch us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dior’s Rouge Couture Lipstick is enriched with a shield oil to give your lips a bright pop of color and shine while staying put throughout the day. Read: No messy streaks or dry lips here!
2. Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner has won many a beauty-lover over by being a non-smudging, no-budge product with a market-like tip that will make it even easier to recreate your favorite cat-eye.
3. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is the perfect first step in your morning skincare routine. It helps rebalance your pH levels, improve overall brightness, and prep your skin for serums and moisturizers without drying out your skin or causing unwanted redness.
4. Dr Brant’s Microdermabrasion Exfoliant mimics the smoothing, brightening effects of expensive spa treatments without the hefty price tag. Made with magnesium, oxide crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals, your skin will practically glow after a single use.
5. Olay’s Regenerist Retinol Moisturizer works hard while you sleep — fragrance-free and made with a blend of B3 vitamins and retinol, it leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth without irritation.
6. NARS Blush triumphs as an award-winning product that provides a natural pop of color to your cheekbones — it’s a personal favorite of mine that’s silky to the touch and is super easy to blend on top of foundation.
7. Cargo Cosmetics’s liquid foundation makes your skin look like an Insta filter IRL with the right amount of coverage and a super silky finish. Plus, this foundation is oil-free and paraben free and made with 100% recyclable packaging.
8. Spa Sciences MIO Dual Microdermabrasion & Blackhead Remover uses diamond bits and vacuum suction to rejuvenate your skin and purify your pores.
9. Laura Geller’s Gilded Honey Best Sellers Set wins as the ultimate gift for people who want an all-over shimmer to their face — from the highlighter to the body spray, there’s no lack of glow power and at an $80 value, it’s hard to resist.
10. ORA’s Facial Microneedle Derma Roller gives you the ultimate celebrity skin treatment right at home. The roller uses an ultra-fine needle (0.500mm) to give you a gentle, painless at-home microneedling experience to help promote smoother, healthier skin.
11. Tweezerman Slant Tweezers make mastering the art of tweezing even easier with a 25-degree slanted tip created to work against your brow bone and perfectly aligned, hand-filled tips to help remove unwanted hairs — plus, they come with a lifetime guarantee!
12. Aesop’s Hand Soap feels like luxury in a bottle — it’s especially useful for people who find themselves washing their hands frequently as it cleanses gently and doesn’t dry out your skin after repeated use.
13. Clinque’s All About the Eyes Eye Cream is as lightweight as they come — the non-greasy, no-fragrance formula can be used as a primer to help hold eye makeup in place while reducing any puffiness and visible under-eye circles.
14. Dyson’s Supersonic Hair Dryer takes the frustration out of this daily chore by drying hair quickly without causing heat damage. Its lightweight design makes it comfortable to use and it’s quiet — so you can enjoy your morning cuppa in peace.
15. FOREO LUNA mini 2 Sonic Face Cleanser is my go-to face washing tool; with eight adjustable speeds and a customizable cleansing routine, I’ve seen a visible improvement in my acne-prone skin over the two years I’ve used it.
16. Laneige Special Care Water Sleeping Face Mask helps strengthen your skin barrier and lock in moisture overnight so that you'll wake up with clear, revitalized skin.
17. Living Proof’s No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner set wins over many thanks to its specially formulated to take on even the most stubborn hair — it’s lightweight and non-greasy so your strands stay moisturized and voluptuous throughout the day.
18. Shiseido's Future Solution Face Cream makes your skin feel instantly softer by infusing a generous amount of moisture into your skin to help refine and minimize your pores almost instantly.
19. Yves Saint Laurent’s Radiant Touch Highlighter Concealer is a miracle product that instantly brightens and smooths your complexion without looking unnatural. Plus, the fine tip helps you accurately apply coverage exactly where you want it.
20. St. Tropez’s Gradual Self-Tan Lotion gives you the summer glow you’ve always wanted without the hazardous skin damage. This lotion is particularly easy to use and you can apply it in the shower (no more accidental tan stains on your favorite towel!).
21. Dr. Jart+'s Cicapair Tiger Grass Camo Drops is a lightweight serum that helps relieve redness and camouflage breakouts through a super luxurious botanical formula that includes centella asiatica and chlorophyll.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.