31 Gorgeous Tops From Target To Throw On With A Pair Of Jeans
From puff sleeve crop tops to cottagecore blouses with draping silhouettes, these tops will pair perfectly with any jeans in your closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A puff elbow sleeve shirt that'll instantly dress up any pair of jeans. Paper bag? Flared? Skinny? Doesn't matter, this shirt makes them all look equally ~fancy~.
2. A short-sleeve button back-woven blouse so you can add both versatility and comfort to your wardrobe with a loose-fitting silhouette.
3. A balloon long-sleeve tie neck blouse for a relaxed fit that adds a flair of sophistication to any pair of jeans.
4. A short sleeved T-shirt that'll help you bring your cottagecore dreams to life — plus, it's perfectly cropped!
5. A long-sleeve soft bow blouse so you can bring relive your Gossip Girl days with a silky soft shirt that can easily be layered with a Blair-approved blazer or Serena-inspired chunky necklace.
6. A floral puff short-sleeve blouse that'll help you soak up the last days of summer in style — the lightweight fabric hits right at the hip and has perfectly puffed shoulders.
7. A Rose Apothecary T-shirt, because this'll be the perfect piece to wear with a pair of jeans in the summer or layer with a flannel for fall.
8. A maternity leopard print blouse that has an adjustable tie-waist so you can wear this shirt pre-, during, and post-pregnancy!
9. A floral print long-sleeve baby doll top, because this'll feel both lightweight and loose-fitting — perfect for long days — and can easily be dressed up or down with some jewelry or a cardigan.
10. A short-sleeve eyelet top that'll easily pair with a blazer or cardigan so you can bring this summery top into autumn without a problem.
11. A Levi's graphic sports hoodie, because this'll combine style and comfort with its soft fleece fabric and brand-name logo on front.
12. A long-sleeve embroidered top so you can give off the boho-artsy vibes we've always wanted — plus, with ornate detailing and a delicate draped fabric feel, this shirt easily transitions between seasons.
13. A cropped cable-knit sweater tank top that's made of 50% recycled cotton and features a square neckline and a uniquely textured look that'll instantly spice up a pair of jeans.
14. A cropped hoodie to make your transitional wardrobe even more colorful — plus, the lightweight fabric is perfect for cool summer nights or chilly fall mornings.
15. An essential woven blouse for the ultimate dressy but casual tank; the satin finish and adjustable straps really put this versatile piece over the top.
16. A graphic T-shirt so you can put voting on the front line — it might not be a stunning blouse, but reminding people to vote is beauty in and of itself.
17. A puff short-sleeve blouse, because this is giving off major "Folklore" vibes and I'm not mad about it. This form-fitting shirt pairs well with jeans and a pair of boots.
18. A silky polka dot blouse made from a silk-like fabric so it'll feel nice and soft on your skin. Who said dressing up has to be uncomfortable?
19. A paisley print short-sleeve blouse that'll instantly dress up any pair of jeans without being over-the-top.
20. A reverse fleece pullover made of 60% cotton and 40% recycled polyester to prove tie-dye truly is an all-season fashion staple.
21. A polka dot puff short-sleeve blouse that'll instantly add intrigue to literally any pair of jeans. If we're being honest, it gives off major Fab 5 vibes and we're into it.
22. A sleeveless ruffle blouse for living the drama you want without the price tag. Made with 100% polyester, this top hits just below your waist to go with everything.
23. A V-neck pullover sweater so you have something light enough to wear on a cool fall day and can easily be layered to transition you through winter and into spring.
24. A crewneck pullover sweater, because this'll brighten up any look — the canary yellow is warm and inviting, the perfect end-of-summer top.
26. A crewneck pullover sweater that'll bring the brightness of summer through fall and winter — plus, the super soft fabric is made with Spandex for a snug but comfortable fit that looks great with a pair of flared jeans!
27. A faux leather balloon three-quarter-sleeve blouse for making you feel like you're an IRL Charlie's Angel. Bonus points: This piece is made from vegan leather and has an open flow so it doesn't cling to your body.
28. A ruffle-detailed knit top to elevate your fall wardrobe and make your denim bottoms look all the fancier.
29. A slouchy crewneck pullover sweater so you can stay warm in a cozy sweater as the weather starts to turn. This lightweight piece is easy to layer, which makes it perfect to wear year-round.
30. A puff long-sleeve button-front blouse that'll somehow look both casual and dressy at the same time; it pairs perfectly with a pair of skinny jeans for a relaxed, fall-ready look.
31. A printed flutter short-sleeve blouse for giving you a waist-cinching profile with its fit-and-flare design that looks good with a pair of dress pants or jeans.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.