31 Skincare Products From Walmart That Actually Do What They Say They Will
From luxurious hydrating creams to masks that will help banish acne for good, these products are tried and tested so you can trust them to work for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Laneige's Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser uses plant-derived papain enzymes to help remove makeup, dead skin cells, and other product buildup from your face. Plus, the cleanser's blueberry extract makes your skin feel cleaner and brighter after use.
2. Egyptian Magic's All Purpose Skin Cream is an all-natural, multi-purpose product that can be used as a moisturizer, lip balm, or even as a hair mask. Plus, it's made without additives, preservatives, fragrances, chemicals or parabens.
3. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Camo Drops helps relieve redness and camouflage breakouts with a botanical formula that includes centella asiatica and chlorophyll.
4. Earth to Skin's Super Greens Cucumber Jelly Mask cools and hydrates while helping restore your skin's natural pH balance. Bonus points: This product offers calming anti-inflammatory benefits to further protect your skin.
5. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner is one of my go-to drugstore toners that helps remove the excess oils and dirt on my face without over-drying my skin. The best part? It's fragrance-free!
6. Dr. Brant’s Microdermabrasion Exfoliant mimics expensive spa treatments without the hefty price tag. Made with magnesium, oxide crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals, this will help smooth and brighten your skin!
7. Aquaphor's Healing Ointment will become your wintertime skin-saver. This must-have product helps restore moisture to your skin and helps heal and protect against further damage.
8. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Facial Moisturizer uses a water-gel and hyaluronic acid formula to help soothe irritated skin. It's lightweight enough to wear under makeup and helps you avoid dry skin *and* overspending.
9. Garnier's SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water helps protect your skin's natural moisture barrier while helping remove makeup and other buildup. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and makes the perfect alternative to nonbiodegradable makeup wipes.
10. Aveeno's Positively Radiant Scrub Face Scrub exfoliates and brightens your skin with a hypoallergenic, soap-free, oil-free formula that's safe for all skin types.
11. Olay’s Regenerist Retinol Moisturizer leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth without irritation thanks to a fragrance-free formula made with a blend of B3 vitamins and retinol.
12. CeraVe's Foaming Face Wash is my go-to cleanser that was recommended to me by a dermatologist to help clear my cystic acne — and it worked! The cleanser is specifically formulated for people with normal to oily skin to help cleanse your skin without drying you out.
13. Clinque’s All About the Eyes Eye Cream offers a lightweight, nongreasy, no-fragrance formula that can easily be used as a primer to help hold eye makeup in place while reducing any puffiness and visible under-eye circles.
14. FOREO LUNA mini 2 Sonic Face Cleanser is my absolute favorite face washing tool; it has eight adjustable speeds and a customizable cleansing routine. But don't just take my word for it, the product has almost 500 reviews and a near perfect 5-star rating.
15. Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 100+ protects your skin from harsh UVA/UVB rays. Plus, it's fast-absorbing, water-resistant, and non-greasy so you can go throughout your day without worrying about a shiny film on your body — just make sure to reapply and you're set!
16. Spa Sciences MIO Dual Microdermabrasion & Blackhead Remover uses diamond bits and vacuum suction to virtually eliminate all the gunk from your pores 😱.
17. ORA’s Facial Microneedle Derma Roller uses an ultra-fine needle (we're talking 0.5 mm) to give you a gentle, painless at-home microneedling experience to help promote smoother, healthier skin.
18. Earth to Skin's Super Fruits Banana Brightening Eye Cream has a unique banana formula that's luxurious, lightweight, and packed with tons of nourishing vitamins for your skin.
19. Cleen Beauty's Vitamin C Papaya Glow Serum is ultra-concentrated and formulated with ingredients that help brighten and reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots while exfoliating your skin and improving its natural glow.
20. Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm will help keep the skin on your super-sensitive lips hydrated all day long — and it comes in five different scents so there's something for everyone.
21. Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Facial Cleansing Wipes are made with hyaluronic acid that removes dirt and makeup from your skin without having to scrub it off. And yes, it works on waterproof makeup (trust me on this one — these really work!).
22. Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask for Acne is a holy grail product made with 96% natural ingredients. The tomatoes provide necessary antioxidants your skin needs to help prevent acne from coming back.
23. St. Tropez’s Gradual Self-Tan Lotion gives you the summer glow you love without the hazardous skin damage. Plus, you can apply it in the shower, which makes application and removal *so* much easier!
24. Olay's Shea Butter Scent Foaming Whip Body Wash not only turns your shower into a spa-like experience, but this body wash helps cleanse your skin, leaving your whole body feeling fresh and clean.
25. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Therapy Oil is made with pure precious oils, retinol, and vitamin C to help moisturize and brighten your skin. Plus, it's super lightweight and nongreasy so you can use it beneath your makeup to stay hydrated all day.
26. Jergens' Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizing Lotion will help nourish and repair your skin. Made with vitamin C, E, and B5 to lock in moisture, this powerful formula is meant to last for 24-hours and go five layers deep. Talk about hydration!
27. COSRX's Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Face Mask helps soothe and revive dull, irritated skin. Get the most out of this mask by letting it soak in overnight — or use it as a super hydrating moisturizer!
28. May Coop's Raw Sauce Moisturizing Essence is a highly concentrated product that was designed to activate skin vitality by trapping moisture and nutrients.
29. SheaMoisture's Bar Soap African Black Soap uses Fair Trade Shea Butter and other natural ingredients to help cleanse and moisturize your skin. This soap is particularly useful for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin.
30. Aztec Secret's Indian Healing Clay is my personal go-to spot treatment for stubborn acne because it's made with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay that helps deep-clean my pores in ways no other mask has been able to do.
31. Gold Bond's Ultimate Neck & Chest Firming Cream helps visibly improve skin's elasticity and firmness while providing a healthy dose of moisture to applied areas thanks to the product's hyaluronic acid formula.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.