1. Welcome! Or should we say, "Velkommen!" You've just landed in Oslo’s International Airport — known as one of the world's greenest airports!
2. Let the adventure begin! After just an hour-long train journey alongside the stunning Mjøsa lake, you can be awed by the Hamar Medieval Cathedral.
3. After you get that gram-worthy shot, take a shot at Atlungstad Distillery — one of the four remaining distilleries in Norway.
4. Then end your evening at the heart of Norway, in the town of Lillehammer — steeped in cultural gems and unique experiences.
5. Wake up on the water — spend your morning performing your best balancing act at Fetsund Lenser, a timberfloating museum and national heritage monument.
6. Then head back to the capital and walk through the colorful neighborhood of Grünerløkka.
7. Cap off your evening with a sunset stroll across the roof of the Oslo Opera House, before catching a spectacular ballet performance.
8. And finally, wrap up your trip with a latte to go from one of Oslo's famous coffee shops, before taking the convenient Airport Express Train back to the airport.
Headers designed by Victoria Reyes © BuzzFeed
So what are you waiting for? Book your weekend getaway only with Visit Norway and Scandinavian Airlines, with flights starting at just $549* R/T.
*Fare is roundtrip including government taxes and carrier imposed fees. Additional baggage fees may apply.