Response to 11 Beloved Books With Shockingly Bad Reviews:
I think the reviewer pinned Catch 22 exactly. I just don’t think the reviewer understood the point of the book. It’s a fantastic book. The sequel on the other hand, well…
- noroomforhumans "This Kentucky Newspaper Tried To Win ..."
- noroomforhumans "What Is Going On With Marriage Equali..."
Response to 19 Things Your Baby Doesn’t Actually Need:
A lot of people are being hard on the writer, but they are right that most of them not being essential. Bottle Warmers, wipe Warmers and formula mixers are all a waste of money. If your child never knows any different then what do they need warm wipes or formula for? I do disagree on the high chair though. You really need a chair that can be easily taken apart. We love the one we got from Ikea for $20 that fits right under our table. Our son eats every meal with us and gets to be part of the family. We also have one that latches on the side of the table. It’s a pain in the butt, and while I had all that extra time from not warming formula it wasn’t enough to make up the ten minutes of put up and tear down of the table latch chair.
- noroomforhumans "19 Things Your Baby Doesn't Actually ..."
- noroomforhumans "27 Signs You're In A Serious Rela..."
- noroomforhumans "Ode To You, Sweet, Sweet Burrito"