1. When you're going to a bar:
If you can beat the crowd, it's less loud, your seating options are limitless, and you'll never have to worry about a line. If you're lucky, you'll also get some of that happy hour action. Win!
2. When you choose what outfit you're going to wear the night before:
3. When you're catching a flight:
When you get there early enough, the lines don't even faze you — the only thing you have to worry about is what trashy magazine and sugary snacks to buy for the flight.
4. When you're craving baked goods:
5. When you're going to work:
6. When you're visiting a theme park:
Beat the crowds. Beat the lines. Score.
7. When you're seeing a movie:
8. When you're heading to the gym:
Get that sh** over with! Plus, it's THE best way to get your favorite machines.
9. When you're buying Christmas presents:
It's sooo much better to get it out of the way when malls aren't insane. Plus, if your shopping is done, you can just relax and enjoy the season.
10. When you're waking up in the morning:
Waking up to watch the sunrise will make your whole day better. Plus, it allows you to get ready for the day at a leisurely pace (instead of your usual frantic search for matching shoes).
11. When you're going to a game:
You know you don't want to miss out on tailgating and watching batting practice.