1. Reddit user jWiessing posted a shocking theory about E.T. involving everyone’s favorite Jedi master.
This theory popped up on Reddit and links to an Imgur page. It’s not entirely clear who created the theory. What is clear is that it’s amazing.
4. In E.T., one of them comes to Earth and meets a young boy, Elliot.
5. Elliot plays with Star Wars toys, which is kinda weird.
6. E.T. meets a kid who’s dressed up as Yoda for Halloween… and recognizes him.
E.T. says, “home… home…”
9. This is you right now:
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least five people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.