9. Coditos and beans SOMEHOW make their way onto your plate.
10. “Quinceañera” will always be playing at the reception:
12. Chambelanes who are clearly over it.
35. Quinceañeras who are just OVER IT.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱