2. On Tuesday, Lee retweeted a tweet by WWE chief brand officer and on-air personality Stephanie McMahon, where she thanked Patricia Arquette over her Oscar speech advocating for wage equality.
3. Afterwards, Lee continued to tweet about the success of female wrestlers within WWE.
4. And then she tweeted about female wrestlers receiving “a fraction of the wages & screen time of the majority of the male roster.”
5. Fans are currently supporting Lee’s series of tweets:
12. The tweets come after WWE was heavily criticized by fans over the fact that female wrestlers are not being given enough screen time on WWE’s flagship program Monday Night Raw.
A match between WWE Divas Paige, Emma, and The Bella Twins lasted a mere 30 seconds. Monday Night Raw is a three-hour show.
Both Stephanie McMahon and WWE owner Vince McMahon have responded to Lee’s tweets.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂