1. The frustration of arriving late for mass and finding out there were no more pews to sit in.
2. The pain your legs felt after standing for an entire Palm Sunday mass.
3. Hearing the two most dreaded words on Christmas Eve: MIDNIGHT MASS.
4. Feeling morally wrong if you were the only one sitting down.
5. Cringing while rewatching the home videos of your baptism.
6. Daydreaming while looking at colored church windows.
7. Giving money to the collection basket was always a little exciting.
8. Speaking gibberish when you didn't know the prayer.
9. Believing that the "Blood of Christ" would taste like grape juice.
10. Participating in your First Communion meant you could finally taste those communion wafers.
For some reason, you always thought they would taste sweet.
11. Wondering what lucky person would receive "the giant one."
12. The indecisiveness of grabbing the wafer or sticking your tongue out.
You wanted to grab the wafer, but you always forgot which hand went on top. When push came to shove, you always stuck out your tongue.