6. La Favorita Bakery is the place to go for the freshest pan dulce in Los Angeles.
Get there by 8 p.m. when the bread comes straight out of the oven. This is how all bread should taste.
13. There was two degrees of separation between you and a cholo.
Every family has a black sheep. Don’t judge.
16. But if you were in the mood for some pupusas, Las Cazuelas in Highland Park was the place to go.
You could always count on Salvadorians to make some mouth-watering loroco con queso with fried plantains. BEAUTIFUL.
18. You were at the Rose Bowl to watch the L.A. Galaxy’s first game.
25. The feeling you had when you saw this EBS Message on your TV.
So even though this is L.A…
And this is L.A…
Don’t forget that this…
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀