6. La Favorita Bakery is the place to go for the freshest pan dulce in Los Angeles.
Get there by 8 p.m. when the bread comes straight out of the oven. This is how all bread should taste.
13. There was two degrees of separation between you and a cholo.
Every family has a black sheep. Don’t judge.
16. But if you were in the mood for some pupusas, Las Cazuelas in Highland Park was the place to go.
You could always count on Salvadorians to make some mouth-watering loroco con queso with fried plantains. BEAUTIFUL.
18. You were at the Rose Bowl to watch the L.A. Galaxy’s first game.
25. The feeling you had when you saw this EBS Message on your TV.
So even though this is L.A…
And this is L.A…
Don’t forget that this…
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏