6. La Favorita Bakery is the place to go for the freshest pan dulce in Los Angeles.
Get there by 8 p.m. when the bread comes straight out of the oven. This is how all bread should taste.
13. There was two degrees of separation between you and a cholo.
Every family has a black sheep. Don’t judge.
16. But if you were in the mood for some pupusas, Las Cazuelas in Highland Park was the place to go.
You could always count on Salvadorians to make some mouth-watering loroco con queso with fried plantains. BEAUTIFUL.
18. You were at the Rose Bowl to watch the L.A. Galaxy’s first game.
25. The feeling you had when you saw this EBS Message on your TV.
So even though this is L.A…
And this is L.A…
Don’t forget that this…
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀