This year's WWE Hall of Fame took place at the SAP Center in San Jose, California. This is what happened:
1. Renee Young blew everyone away with her beauty on the red carpet.
2. Not many people were digging the Terminator: Genisys plug at the beginning of the show.
3. It was hard to tell if the Usos were being booed or people were just screaming "UUUUUUUUUUUUU..." with no one following through with the "SOOOOOOOOOS."
4. They showed Rikishi's butt... A LOT.
5. Rikishi speaking in Samoan gave everyone the chills.
6. He listed all the great members of the Samoan wrestling family including Yokozuna, Umaga, The Rock, The Usos, High Chief Peter Maivia, The Wild Samoans, and... Roman Reigns.
And the crowd BOOED him. It should be noted that WHENEVER Roman Reigns was even mentioned, the crowd would boo. Reigns would appear for a second in a commercial between the speeches, AND HE WOULD GET BOOED.