1. Whether he's grappling...
Or straight up making people go to sleep...
CM Punk has proven time and again why he's "The Best in the World."
2. Punk's career began in grungy backyards and garages in the mid-'90s.
3. They don't call him "The Straight Edge Superstar" for nothing.
4. He's a pescatarian.
5. He's got some pretty awesome tattoos.
Some of the more famous ones include a giant Pepsi logo on his left shoulder, the Cobra Command logo from G.I Joe on his right one, ice cream, bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes on his arms, and "Drug Free" on his knuckles.
6. He visited Thomas Dotterer, a 77-year-old army veteran, after he was shot in the face during a robbery.
7. He was bullied in school for loving pro wrestling, listening to "weird" music, dying his hair, and painting his nails.
8. He will call you out on on live TV if you are being rude.
9. He can play a bad guy EXTREMELY well.
10. He will not tolerate bad grammar from his critics.
11. He's a world-class orator.
12. He put Chris Brown in his place.
13. He wrote the intro to the hardcover edition of Marvel's Avengers vs. X-Men.
14. He reported the weather once.
15. He's an avid fan of punk and hardcore.
16. He's trained in Brazilian jujitsu, having studied under Rener Gracie.
17. He stole Undertaker's urn.
Imagine someone stealing the urn with your father's ashes in them... Yeah...
18. If someone challenges him to a match, he'll take it, even if it's his day off.
19. Kermit is his homie.
Don't believe it? Click here.