5. He’s got some pretty awesome tattoos.
Some of the more famous ones include a giant Pepsi logo on his left shoulder, the Cobra Command logo from G.I Joe on his right one, ice cream, bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes on his arms, and “Drug Free” on his knuckles.
6. He visited Thomas Dotterer, a 77-year-old army veteran, after he was shot in the face during a robbery.
After recovering from surgery, Dotterer said what really ruined his week was CM Punk losing the WWE Championship against The Rock at the 2013 Royal Rumble.
8. He will call you out on on live TV if you are being rude.
9. He can play a bad guy EXTREMELY well.
When Punk played a Jesus-like character converting people to his Straight Edge Society faction, a grandmother jumped the rails and slapped him across the face, shouting, “You are not Jesus. You will burn in hell for your sins.”
12. He put Chris Brown in his place.
He said what everyone was thinking.
14. He reported the weather once.
This happened and it was awesome.
19. Kermit is his homie.
Don’t believe it? Click here.
21. At the 2011 Money in the Bank PPV in Chicago, fans witnessed one of the greatest ovations for a WWE superstar.
He was playing a bad guy, but Chicago cheered for their hometown hero anyway.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰