1. He beat up an entire martial arts school AND their master.
2. He's the only person in the world who could get away with kissing a girl after eating roadkill.
3. He made high-pitched screaming look badass.
4. He loved the taste of his own blood.
5. He introduced the world to "The One Inch Punch."
6. He drank meat smoothies. MEAT SMOOTHIES.
7. He faced off against electricity and won.
8. He killed a dude with his own sword WITHOUT TOUCHING IT!
9. He ate before delivering an ass-whoopin'...
10. Want a Chuck Norris fact? Bruce Lee kicked his ass.
11. Fight with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? No problem.
12. Who would win between Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan? See below.
The poor soul who's about to get his neck snapped is indeed THE JACKIE CHAN when he was an extra on Enter the Dragon. Bruce also whacked the side of his head with a stick.
13. He slaps snakes.
14. He goes to work on people's faces AND the dance floor.
15. He can swing two people at the same time.
16. He created Jeet Kune Do, or, as it's more commonly known, THE MOST AWESOME MARTIAL ART EVER.
17. He can kill you with one jump.
18. He always had nunchucks ready to go.
...Make that two.
19. He used nunchucks to fend off a dude yielding a SAMURAI SWORD!
This happened shortly after:
20. He wasn't afraid to punch his opponents in the balls.
21. He bit his way to victory.
22. He kicked his co-stars for real.
23. The guy was too fast to film.
24. Who needs jazz hands when you can do this:
25. He always fought for the powerless.
26. He kicked through racism.
27. And made racists eat their own xenophobic remarks. LITERALLY.
28. Finally, he was a philosopher who said some pretty inspiring things.
"You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend."