1. England lost yesterday for the second time in a row, sending them to the brink of elimination.
2. All they needed was for Italy to win over Costa Rica…
4. Twitter responded accordingly:
13. This is all of England:
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲