1. Overcooked steak.
In all fairness, De Niro had a point: If you overcook the steak, it’s no good.
3. The moment you realized you were eating imitation crab all along.
4. Getting scolded by your doctor for having ridiculously high cholesterol.
13. The struggle of loving chicken nuggets.
“Pink slime” might not even be in chicken nuggets, but that image will stay in your brain forever anyways.
20. Going to a restaurant with your date and seeing a large amount of perfectly good meat they didn’t finish leftover on their plate.
25. The friend who boasts about how much better they are because of their vegan diet.
I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my munching on pork rinds.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together :yellow_heart: :coffee: