1. You’ll get a sudden boost of self-confidence.
“HOLY SHIT. Someone likes me.”
2. You’ll start looking into the mirror more frequently.
“Yeah… I think I know what she saw in me… I got, like, a really likable face.”
3. You’ll buy shaving cream and razors because you now give a shit.
“$2 for six BIC razors? That’s incredible!”
6. You’ll start doing sit ups hoping to get a six-pack in less than a week.
7. You’ll do push-ups the days leading up to the big day hoping you’ll get some decent pectorals.
“I WILL DO TWENTY PUSH UPS EVERY MORNING!… Twenty is enough, right?”
9. You’ll develop some swagger and buy some new clothes for the special day.
Even though they’re clothes you don’t typically wear and are terribly uncomfortable.
11. You’ll wash your car for the first time in years.
13. You’ll buy whitening toothpaste hoping it’ll give you perfect teeth.
14. You’ll get a haircut because you now have a reason to look good.
15. You’ll practice your “sexy face”.
17. You’ll pretend to know all the best spots in the city even though you rarely go out.
18. You’ll wonder about whether you should arrive five minutes early or five minutes late to your date.
“Do I want to look desperate or laid-back? LIFE IS HARD.”
21. You’re gonna try and keep your cool even though you’re ridiculously nervous and probably screaming inside.
But at the end of the day, it’s all about being yourself.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.