1. You’ll get a sudden boost of self-confidence.
“HOLY SHIT. Someone likes me.”
2. You’ll start looking into the mirror more frequently.
“Yeah… I think I know what she saw in me… I got, like, a really likable face.”
3. You’ll buy shaving cream and razors because you now give a shit.
“$2 for six BIC razors? That’s incredible!”
6. You’ll start doing sit ups hoping to get a six-pack in less than a week.
7. You’ll do push-ups the days leading up to the big day hoping you’ll get some decent pectorals.
“I WILL DO TWENTY PUSH UPS EVERY MORNING!… Twenty is enough, right?”
9. You’ll develop some swagger and buy some new clothes for the special day.
Even though they’re clothes you don’t typically wear and are terribly uncomfortable.
11. You’ll wash your car for the first time in years.
13. You’ll buy whitening toothpaste hoping it’ll give you perfect teeth.
14. You’ll get a haircut because you now have a reason to look good.
15. You’ll practice your “sexy face”.
17. You’ll pretend to know all the best spots in the city even though you rarely go out.
18. You’ll wonder about whether you should arrive five minutes early or five minutes late to your date.
“Do I want to look desperate or laid-back? LIFE IS HARD.”
21. You’re gonna try and keep your cool even though you’re ridiculously nervous and probably screaming inside.
But at the end of the day, it’s all about being yourself.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."