So, you remember Krillin from Dragon Ball Z? You should because homeboy is one of the most iconic characters in the series.
For those who don't know, he's Goku's best friend and one of the most prominent supporting characters on the show.
The thing about Krillin is he's perceived as one of the weaker links on the show. Krillin always gets his ass whooped.
And he dies constantly.
It's become a running joke.
But it's time to recognize the importance and bravery of this bald-headed warrior.
He's one of the most underappreciated characters in anime history. Yes. ANIME HISTORY. Here's why:
1. The man will fight alongside his friends, knowing full well he doesn't stand a chance against the enemy.
2. He is willing to DIE FOR HIS FRIENDS.
There is a reason he dies so many times. He's ALWAYS putting his life on the line for earth and his friends, and that's something no other human would be willing to do (looking at you, Yamcha and Mr. Satan).
Speaking of humans...
3. Krillin is arguably the STRONGEST pure-blooded human on earth.
4. Krillin is the only human to ever use Goku's Spirit Bomb.
5. If it wasn't for Krillin's death, Goku would've never turned into a Super Saiyan...and defeated Frieza.
6. And finally, homie's got style.
At the end of the day, Krillin is human. Unlike the rest of the Z Warriors, he doesn't just think about training 24/7. He wants the simple pleasures in life. He likes to spend money, he likes going out with women, and he wants to settle down and have a family someday (which he eventually does).
He's the Average Joe who happens to do his part to save the world.