Gabriel Iglesias aka “Fluffy” stopped by BuzzFeed to give his thoughts on some super important topics.
Here’s what he had to say about…
2. Chocolate Cake
4. Latino Comedian
“When you say ‘Latino comedian,’ you’re saying I can only perform for Latinos,” says Iglesias in one of his stand-up specials. “Don’t get me wrong. I know who I am, I know where I come from. But I believe Latinos should be shared with everyone. The reason I make a big deal about this is because – anybody else – you just call them by their name. For example, Jerry Seinfeld. He’s just Jerry Seinfeld. He’s not, ‘JEWISH COMEDIAN, JERRY SEINFELD.’”
7. Single Moms
12. La Chancla
14. Vicente Fernandez
15. White People
16. Male Strippers
17. First Kiss
18. Tapatio Sauce
19. Oakland Raiders
22. Fox News
26. Stone Cold Steve Austin
27. The Undertaker losing the streak at WrestleMania
28. CM Punk
30. Saudi Arabia
31. Nintendo Entertainment System
“Mortality is inevitable,” Iglesias explains to BuzzFeed. “The only way I’ll live forever is through my videos. [My legacy will carry on] based on whatever impact I have on people. Whatever way I decide to raise my son, and the way he decides to do things in life based on my influence, that’s how I’ll live forever. As far as physically? I’m toast in a few years. But I’m OK with that.”
The Fluffy Movie premieres in theaters nationwide July 25.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."