1. Whenever we see a fellow Americanista on the street, we go out of our way to acknowledge them because we're practically family at that point.
2. We all wore that one hat that was unapologetically América.
3. You have such a hatred of Chivas that you can't stand anything that has a red/blue/white color combination...
4. ...or goats.
5. And we sustain ourselves on a healthy diet of Chivas' tears.
6. But you always have family members who are diehard Chivas fans and it gets weird around El Súper Clásico.
7. We know that Cuauhtémoc Blanco is the greatest player that has ever existed. He's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
8. Plus he gave us the single most revolutionary move that totally changed how we play the game: La Cuauhtemiña.
9. América gave the world the single most hottest goalkeeper that has ever lived: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa.
10. And let's not forget about the former coach, the man, THE LEGEND Miguel "Piojo" Herrera:
11. It doesn't matter what the year was, América has always had the greatest uniform in the world.
Eat your heart out, [Insert football team here].