We asked the BuzzFeed Community what small things they were doing to improve their lives in 2017. Here's what they had to say:
1. Read when you can.
2. Take a step back from social media...
3. ...but also, keep in better touch with the people you love.
4. Quit skipping meals.
5. And juice! Juice! Juice!
6. Sit back and just listen.
7. (Seriously, stop forcing it.)
8. Embrace the outdoors.
9. Spend what you must, but save when you can.
10. Flip the script.
11. Start a gratitude journal...
12. ...or a bullet one.
13. Invest in some you time.
14. Reset your alarm clock.
15. Build peace of mind into your routine.
16. Practice letting the bullshit just ~roll off~.
17. And talk to a mental health professional if possible (read up on non-cost-prohibitive options here).
18. Get real about exactly how to achieve your dreams.
19. And above all, be more mindful of what really matters.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.