1. Corianna & Brianna Dotson
Sure, Corianna (“Coco”) and Brianna (“Breezy”) design a killer fashion line of the same name — but you’d be remiss not to check out the Minnesota-raised twins’ personal style, too. Do you know anyone else who rocks mirrored glasses, septum rings, and all manner of headwear like that?
8. Nicole & Rachel Effendy
“Rachel believes in the power of pink while Nicole believes in the power of, well, anything but pink,” the NYC-based sisters say on their blog, Rachel et Nicole. “Nicole is a Gemini while Rachel is [a] Unicorn.”
And it’s true; their style is certainly tough to pin down. But damn, is it a joy to behold.
10. Kenna & Lulu Giauque
Kenna and Lulu may not be as well known as some other stylish sister sets, but with their eponymous blog, they bring a rare vintage aesthetic to the table. Between their retro looks and the humor and accessibility imparted in their posts, they’re totally worth a follow.
16. Chiara & Valentina Ferragni
Chiara is the blogger behind The Blonde Salad, while Valentina recently released a line of kaleidoscopic print bikinis. On their respective Instagrams, Valentina tends toward classic sleek and sporty styles, while Chiara leans more toward boho style.
18. Giorgia & Giulia Tordini
Sisters Giulia, who lives in Milan, and Giorgia, who lives in NYC, both studied and work in fashion, and it shows. Their Instagrams are eye candy for anyone who loves to see what’s hot off the runway, as well as anyone wondering where to travel next.
- France will take its first step to electing a new president today and the future of the EU could depend on the outcome 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.