1. A board for reminders:
“I use it to write down ad hoc things I have to do before I get distracted and move on. I have tried dozens of list/productivity apps, but when I started sticking Post-it notes on my phone, I realized I needed to take a different approach.”
Scribble on one from here.
2. A serious jewelry organizer:
“Seriously, I wish I would’ve invested in a huge ass earring holder sooner in my life. If you’re like me and have a million and one holes in ears and face, it’s seriously nice to have something to put them in and keep them organized.”
Get your jewels in order with a holder here.
7. An iron alternative:
“I have no time, room, or desire to iron my clothes, so Downy Wrinkle Releaser is a godsend. Even if a shirt sat crumpled in a (clean) laundry basket overnight, this will remove the wrinkles within five minutes. I don’t know whose soul was sold to Chtulu for the formula, but I’m forever grateful.”
Here’s where to get it.
13. Anything but cable:
“My husband and I JUST invested in the original XBox 360. We are able to stream Netflix, YouTube, etc., even play game demos. It saves us a ton of money!”
—Alycia Cardiff, Facebook
“We got a cheap (talking like $50) off-brand Blu-ray player that lets us stream Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime, plus it will even sync up with the computer for anything saved on there.”
—Josh Moon, Facebook
“I’m completely uninterested in gaming, so I got a Roku for streaming. It’s awesome (and only $40 for the stick).”
—Shelley Elwood, Facebook
17. And a robotic vacuum cleaner, which you must name:
“Our Roomba, Agador. My husband and I work full time, I’m in grad school, and we have four dogs and a baby. Coming home to a nicely vacuumed house every day is a dream. The sound of him zooming around the house cleaning up after everyone is so relieving. It’s one of the best investments we’ve made.”
“Roger, the love of my life…otherwise known as my Roomba.”
—Tracy Tibbitts, Facebook
What will you name yours?
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏