3. “Fashion is always what I thought I would do,” McCarthy tells the magazine. “I went into clothing and textiles in college and moved here with [shoe designer] Brian Atwood. I was going to finish at FIT and he made me do stand-up on the second night.”
4. “Some days I want to be prim and proper, and others I want to be in a band,” McCarthy says of her inspiration for the line. “I want you to wear it how you want to.”
She goes on to discuss the collection’s price point of $150 and under, saying consumers won’t “have to make a choice about going out to dinner or getting the sweater.”
McCarthy's full line is now available on HSN.
The items were originally slated for release on September 1.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹