1. Luxurious sheets:
“The first night with our beechwood cotton/modal sheets, my husband (who thought it was ridiculous to spend more than the going rate on Ikea bedding) fell into bed and exclaimed, ‘Holy shitsnacks, it’s like a damn cloud!’” —elleedee
These come in 15 colors.
3. A memory-foam or cooling pillow:
“I get excited about going to bed every night and sleep like an angel.” —Lela Rice, Facebook
These got good reviews.
13. Or a different kind of noise:
“My Sound Asleep pillow. I listen to the radio in bed to help me sleep and it doesn’t disturb my husband — except when I listen to a quiz program and mutter the answers to the questions out loud.” —cathh
Say what? Here’s where to get one.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏