1. Luxurious sheets:
“The first night with our beechwood cotton/modal sheets, my husband (who thought it was ridiculous to spend more than the going rate on Ikea bedding) fell into bed and exclaimed, ‘Holy shitsnacks, it’s like a damn cloud!’” —elleedee
These come in 15 colors.
3. A memory-foam or cooling pillow:
“I get excited about going to bed every night and sleep like an angel.” —Lela Rice, Facebook
These got good reviews.
13. Or a different kind of noise:
“My Sound Asleep pillow. I listen to the radio in bed to help me sleep and it doesn’t disturb my husband — except when I listen to a quiz program and mutter the answers to the questions out loud.” —cathh
Say what? Here’s where to get one.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗