5. “I realized I hated seeing own body negatively, women bullying each other about their bodies, and the way men viewed our bodies,” says Cannon. “The media and other people are constantly telling women they’re the wrong shape, size, or color.”
“Even small comments like, ‘You look amazing! Have you lost weight?’ or ‘You shouldn’t wear that — it makes your arms look big!’ puts a negative connotation on being a bigger woman.”
13. H/t Dazed Digital
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹