5. “I realized I hated seeing own body negatively, women bullying each other about their bodies, and the way men viewed our bodies,” says Cannon. “The media and other people are constantly telling women they’re the wrong shape, size, or color.”
“Even small comments like, ‘You look amazing! Have you lost weight?’ or ‘You shouldn’t wear that — it makes your arms look big!’ puts a negative connotation on being a bigger woman.”
13. H/t Dazed Digital
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂