5. “I realized I hated seeing own body negatively, women bullying each other about their bodies, and the way men viewed our bodies,” says Cannon. “The media and other people are constantly telling women they’re the wrong shape, size, or color.”
“Even small comments like, ‘You look amazing! Have you lost weight?’ or ‘You shouldn’t wear that — it makes your arms look big!’ puts a negative connotation on being a bigger woman.”
13. H/t Dazed Digital
- At least four people are dead and 20 are injured in what police are treating as a possible terror attack outside of Parliament in London.
- The Republican chair of the House intelligence committee said it's "possible" Trump and his team were surveilled during foreign intelligence gathering.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇