We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what helps them get actually restful sleep. Here's what they had to say:
1. Do today what you could get done tomorrow.
2. Switch up your sleeping position.
3. Treat yourself to a ritual.
4. Write your thoughts down.
5. Do something nice for your skin.
6. Keep clean.
7. Quit yer nappin'.
8. Skip the sleeping in.
9. Try a new breathing technique.
10. Make. Your. Damn. Bed.
11. Curate your own perfect place.
12. Make your bed a sacred space.
13. Get physical...
14. ...or just imagine getting physical.
15. Use a word game.
16. Chill with some imaginary animals.
18. ...and definitely clock out.
19. Calm yourself with scent.
20. Read, but keep it simple...
21. ...or be your own storyteller.
22. Get lulled to sleep by your playlist...
23. ...or simply by playing a song in your head.
24. Keep it cool.
25. Use your body to relax itself.
26. (In the same vein, masturbate.)
27. And above all, stay consistent.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.