15 Recommended Hacks To Make Your Hair Bigger And Better
People share advice for getting a majorly magnificent mane.
1. Dry with cotton, not terrycloth.
2. Diversify your product game.
3. Shampoo after conditioning.
4. Lift your roots... literally.
5. Twist as you dry for low-maintenance mermaid locks.
6. Get better volume with gravity.
7. Use leave-in conditioner on wet, not damp, hair.
8. Straighten as you dry to cut styling time in half.
9. Keep curls safe with soft accessories.
10. Use dry shampoo for extra lift while teasing.
11. Divide (your hair) and conquer (conditioning).
12. Use rose water to resuscitate curls.
13. Ditch the shower cap.
14. Control your curls by braiding.
15. Search until you find the right moisturizer.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.