We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their unpopular opinion about beloved TV characters. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Negan from The Walking Dead is just as evil as Rick Grimes.
2. Olivia Pope from Scandal was terrible at her job.
3. Jim Halpert was the main villain on The Office.
4. Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls was not a great mom.
5. Jughead Jones from Riverdale is overrated and Betty deserves better.
6. Preston Burke from Grey's Anatomy deserved better than Cristina Yang.
7. Monica and Richard from Friends were better than Chandler and Monica.
8. Mr. Schuester from Glee was the worst teacher ever.
9. Lucas from One Tree Hill was one of the worst main characters in TV history.
10. Randall Pearson from This Is Us is super selfish.
11. Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City was a terrible friend.
12. Tyler Lockwood from The Vampire Diaries was better than both Stefan and Damon.
13. Derek from Grey's Anatomy was the worst and Meredith deserved better.
14. Sam Winchester is the better brother on Supernatural.
15. Liza Miller from Younger is one of the biggest villains on TV.
16. Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones isn't that great and people shouldn't root for her.
17. Toby Flenderson from The Office was a victim.
18. Ross was actually the best character on Friends.
19. Logan was Rory's soulmate on Gilmore Girls.
20. Jason "Digger" Stiles from Gilmore Girls was actually Lorelai's soulmate.
21. George O'Malley was the most annoying character on Grey's Anatomy.
22. Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation was the least likable character on the show.
23. Rachel should've ended up with Joey on Friends.
24. Cory from Boy Meets World was annoying and Topanga deserved better.
25. Lori and Andrea from The Walking Dead were two of the best characters.
26. Kurt and Blaine from Glee were not that great of a couple.
27. Luther from The Umbrella Academy was actually pretty great.
28. Billy Hargrove from Stranger Things is the best character on the show.
29. Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother was the best character.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.