We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which TV actors have the greatest onscreen chemistry, and while there were a ton of TV pairings that we talk about all the time, there were even more that aren't talked about enough. So, here are a few incredible actors whose chemistry on a show deserves more love:
🚨Warning: There are MASSIVE spoilers ahead!🚨
2. Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan as Sydney and Vaughn on Alias.
3. Sarah Shahi and Amy Acker as Shaw and Root on Person of Interest.
4. Shemar Moore and Kirsten Vangsness as Morgan and Garcia on Criminal Minds.
5. Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski as Chuck and Sarah on Chuck.
6. Dulé Hill and James Roday Rodriguez as Gus and Shawn on Psych.
7. Mina El Hammani and Miguel Bernardeau as Nadia and Guzmán on Elite.
8. Dominique Provost-Chalkley and Katherine Barrell as Waverly and Nicole on Wynonna Earp.
9. Colin Morgan and Bradley James as Merlin and Arthur on Merlin.
10. Donald Faison and Judy Reyes as Turk and Carla on Scrubs.
11. Erica Durance and Tom Welling as Lois and Clark on Smallville.
12. Indya Moore and Angel Bismark Curiel as Angel and Lil Papi on Pose.
13. Chris Wood and Kat Graham as Kai and Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries.
14. Sean Berdy and Jack Mulhern as Sam and Grizz on The Society.
15. Rachel Brosnahan and Luke Kirby as Midge and Lenny on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
16. Álvaro Morte and Itziar Ituño as The Professor and Raquel/Lisbon on Money Heist.
17. Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys as Elizabeth and Philip on The Americans.
18. Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan as Glenn and Maggie on The Walking Dead.
19. Donald Glover and Danny Pudi as Troy and Abed on Community.
20. Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander as Jane and Maura on Rizzoli & Isles.
21. Jesse Spencer and Monica Raymund as Casey and Dawson on Chicago Fire.
22. Michael Sheen and David Tennant as Aziraphale and Crowley on Good Omens.
23. Christina Hendricks and Manny Montana as Beth and Rio on Good Girls.
24. Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk as Zoë and Wash on Firefly.
25. Tatiana Maslany and Évelyne Brochu as Cosima and Delphine on Orphan Black.
26. Tyler Blackburn and Michael Vlamis as Alex and Michael on Roswell, New Mexico.
27. Peter Krause and Monica Potter as Adam and Kristina on Parenthood.
28. Eric Christian Olsen and Daniela Ruah as Marty Deeks and Kensi Blye on NCIS: Los Angeles.
29. Summer Bishil and Hale Appleman as Margo and Eliot on The Magicians.
30. Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu as Sherlock and Watson on Elementary.
31. And finally, Joshua Jackson and Anna Torv as Peter and Olivia on Fringe.
We can't fit everyone on one list, so do you have other TV actors with unbelievable chemistry that you wished more people talked about? Tell us in the comments below!
Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.