1. On The Office, when Jim told Pam how he felt during Casino Night.
2. When Patrick told David that he was his Mariah Carey on Schitt's Creek.
3. When Chandler let slip that he loved Monica on Friends.
4. When Lexie told Mark how much she still loved him on Grey's Anatomy.
5. On Parks and Rec, when Leslie and Ben said "I love you and I like you" during their wedding vows.
6. When Elena finally admitted that she loved Damon on The Vampire Diaries.
7. When Jake and Amy both said "I love you" while on the cruise on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
8. On Shadowhunters, when Alec realized how much he cared for Magnus.
9. On That '70s Show, when Eric couldn't find the right words to tell Donna how he felt.
10. When Rick and Michonne simply said 'I love you' on The Walking Dead.
11. On Shameless, when Mickey explained what love meant to Ian.
12. When Chloe told Lucifer how she felt right before he was sent back to hell on Lucifer.
13. On The X-Files, when Mulder said 'I love you," but Scully didn't believe him.
14. When Rory screamed that she loved Dean outside of Chilton on Gilmore Girls.
15. On One Tree Hill, when Lucas realized that Peyton was the one.
16. When Omar said "I love you" to Ander after Ander was almost beaten to death on Elite.
17. When Penny was Desmond's constant on Lost.
18. On Gossip Girl, when Chuck finally reciprocated Blair's "I love you."
19. On One Day At A Time, when Elena gave Syd a non-binary Valentine's Day card.
20. When Joey couldn't deny her feelings for Pacey any longer on Dawson's Creek.
21. On Gentleman Jack, when Ann reunited with Anne and told her that she wanted to marry her.
22. On Arrow, when Oliver told Felicity how he felt before going to fight Ra's al Ghul.
23. On Scandal, when Fitz revealed how deeply in love with Olivia he was.
24. On Doctor Who, when Rose emotional said goodbye and "I love you" to the Doctor.
25. When Nathan told Haley that he couldn't help but fall in love with her on One Tree Hill.
26. On New Girl, when Nick said that he loved Jess, and she heard the entire thing.
27. When Waverly revealed that she loved Nicole in the alternate reality on Wynonna Earp.
28. On Outlander, when Jamie told Claire how long he has loved her.
29. On Teen Wolf, when Stiles told Lydia to remember him before he disappeared.
30. When Emma told Hook she loved him before sacrificing herself on Once Upon A Time.
31. When Fitz gave Simmons the oxygen mask when they were about to die on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
32. On Stranger Things, when Mike accidentally blurted out that he loved Eleven.
33. And finally, on Grey's Anatomy, when Meredith uttered this memorable line.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.